Liberal Googoo University Bans US Flag

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The left is getting loonier and loonier by the day.

No flags to be flown at Hampshire College

In a statement to 22News, Hampshire College’s president Johnathan Lash announced neither the American flag nor any other flags will be flown on campus.

This comes after the school received harsh criticism from veterans and community members over the flag that was burnt.

“It is a disrespect. That shouldn’t have happened in the first place.”

Following the presidential election, the campus flag was lowered to half-staff, which offended veterans and some community members and then, someone set it on fire the night before Veterans Day. Many found the gesture to be disrespectful.

Christopher Benedetto, Richfield Ct, told 22News, “They can be upset, but, they don’t have a lot to worry about. They’re going to a pretty nice school. I’m sure things are pretty good for them. They need to show it a different way, basically.”

Amherst has been has been in the spot, due to the fact that, Hampshire is located here. In the past years, there was debate whether commemorate flags should be flown in downtown. For more than a decade, there was debate about flying commemorative flags on 9/11 in the center of Amherst.

Good way to limit the future pool of students for enrollment...I know our children will never attend any school with that rule

Good way to limit the future pool of students for enrollment...I know our children will never attend any school with that rule
There are libtard families that will still send junior to the libtard university so that they can safely turn out new little libtards, till the last one finally dies off.

That's quite stupid, but they are a private school so they can pretty much do whatever they wish.

Forum List

Back