Liberal Hero Colin Kaepernick Wears Fidel Castro T-Shirt

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Congratulations Liberals, you're hero and defender of the oppressed is a Fidel Castro fan.

colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt.jpg

Who is he?

I assume you're being sarcastic. But in the event you haven't had in internet connection for the past 3 months, he's the 49ers QB that liberals have been cheering for taking a knee during the National Anthem. Liberals love this guy.

Who is he?

I assume you're being sarcastic. But in the event you haven't had in internet connection for the past 3 months, he's the 49ers QB that liberals have been cheering for taking a knee during the National Anthem. Liberals love this guy.

Maybe if he wasn't wearing the hat I'd a recognized him. Thanks.

and now for a Tyrone Reality check...that will not bounce

Interventions are not against dictators but against those who try to distribute: not against Jiménez in Venezuela but Chávez, not against Somoza in Nicaragua but the Sandinistas, not against Batista in Cuba but Castro, not against Pinochet in Chile but Allende, not against Guatemala dictators but Arbenz, not against the shah in Iran but Mossadegh, etc.” Johan Galtung, Norwegian, principal founder of the discipline of peace and conflict studies

Instances since the Second World War of the United States attempting to suppress a populist or nationalist movement.

• China – 1945-49
  • France – 1947 *
  • Italy – 1947-1970s *
  • Greece – 1947-49 *
  • Philippines – 1945-53 *
  • Korea – 1945-53 *
  • Haiti – 1959 *
  • Laos – 1957-73
  • Vietnam – 1961-73
  • Thailand – 1965-73 *
  • Peru – 1965 *
  • Dominican Republic – 1965 *
  • Uruguay – 1969-72 *
  • South Africa – 1960s-1980s
  • East Timor – 1975-1999 *
  • Philippines – 1970s-1990s *
  • El Salvador – 1980-92 *
  • Colombia – 1990s to early 2000s *
  • Peru – 1997 *
  • Iraq – 2003 to present *
* successful suppression of the movement

send him to cuba............one way
Beautiful beaches, a rain forest, great food and music and the women look pretty good too. With the Cuban mafia living in Miami now, it`s a much better place than it was under Batista. Cubans now have doctors, schools and healthcare. It`s no wonder that only 2 million tourists visit Cuba every year.

Beautiful beaches, a rain forest, great food and music and the women look pretty good too. With the Cuban mafia living in Miami now, it`s a much better place than it was under Batista. Cubans now have doctors, schools and healthcare. It`s no wonder that only 2 million tourists visit Cuba every year.
Sounds like Paradise. Why are you still here?

Free schools, doctors and healthcare and the average Cuban makes $25 a day. What else could anyone ask for?

Free schools, doctors and healthcare and the average Cuban makes $25 a day. What else could anyone ask for?

You mean a month.

Absolutely disgusting. I supported Kapernick when refused to stand for the national anthem because it was his right. But wearing Castro t shirt is taking it too far. Cuban people suffered years of torment from this man.

Colin is totally clueless about the kind of evil person Castro was.

Absolutely disgusting. ....... Cuban people suffered years of torment from this man.
Are you out of your mind????? Why exactly have the Cuban people been "suffering"? Maybe I forgot about the embargo. You can remind me.

Absolutely disgusting. I supported Kapernick when refused to stand for the national anthem because it was his right. But wearing Castro t shirt is taking it too far. Cuban people suffered years of torment from this man.

Colin is totally clueless about the kind of evil person Castro was.
Actually Cuban people suffered from US policy designed to create suffering and you are clueless as to Cuba and Castro
Department of State, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1958-1960, Volume VI, Cuba (1991), p.885
April 6, 1960, Lester D. Mallory, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs:
Mallory proposed
“a line of action which … makes the greatest inroads in denying money and supplies to Cuba, to decrease monetary and real wages, to bring about hunger, desperation and overthrow of government.”

Any question s ?

Absolutely disgusting. ....... Cuban people suffered years of torment from this man.
Are you out of your mind????? Why exactly have the Cuban people been "suffering"? Maybe I forgot about the embargo. You can remind me.

Thousands of Cubans have risked their lives trying to make it to America because life in Cuba was so unbearable.

Forum List

Back