Liberal Idiocy Regarding "Science"

Alexander Graham Bell destroyed the cup and string industry. :mad:
Yup now they use once mighty strings for freakin' shoes. SHOES!!!

DAMN YOU SCIENCE!

Apparently you missed the point regarding jobs killed.
Fucking idiot.
Can you debate an issue, vs. drooling over yourself ?
Yes we should stop doing science because science is the biggest job killer in history. Correct?

I didn't say that either dipshit. I cited two examples where it kills jobs. Now, an intelligent person (less you) should acknowledge that, and counter the claim with something intelligent. Are you capable of drafting a rebut, vs. blathering bullshit?
You said science kills jobs, so the logical solution is to never do science again. Right?

I pointed out two specific examples of how it kills jobs. I guess I could give you 1,000 more. Do you need them to get the point - and have a discussion? Are you seriously this dense?

DAMN YOU SCIENCE!

Fucking idiot.
Yes we should stop doing science because science is the biggest job killer in history. Correct?

I didn't say that either dipshit. I cited two examples where it kills jobs. Now, an intelligent person (less you) should acknowledge that, and counter the claim with something intelligent. Are you capable of drafting a rebut, vs. blathering bullshit?
You said science kills jobs, so the logical solution is to never do science again. Right?

I pointed out two specific examples of how it kills jobs. I guess I could give you 1,000 more. Do you need them to get the point - and have a discussion? Are you seriously this dense?

Who is Dale, and why are you rubbing his nipple in that picture?

DAMN YOU SCIENCE!

Fucking idiot.

Many more examples have been presented. We are taking this very seriously.

Attention USMB posters, if any of you are doing science, you need to put it down RIGHT NOW. You are killing a job. Take what you were doing with science apart and put the parts back where you found them.

Fucking idiot.

Attention USMB posters, if any of you are doing science, you need to put it down RIGHT NOW. You are killing a job. Take what you were doing with science apart and put the parts back where you found them.

Wow - what a dope
Bye

Wow - what a dope
Bye
Oh fuck, we lost another one to science. Damn you liberaaaaaals!!!

I used to have a dozen negros scrubbing my carpets before some "scientist" invented the vacuum.

I used to have a dozen negros scrubbing my carpets before some "scientist" invented the vacuum.

There ya go. And how do you feel about that? Probably millions upon millions were displaced by that device. Fortunately, down here in Virginia, we still employ negroes for many tasks, so we do our share to encourage work for the middle class.
Thanks.

There ya go. And how do you feel about that? Probably millions upon millions were displaced by that device. Fortunately, down here in Virginia, we still employ negroes for many tasks, so we do our share to encourage work for the middle class.
Thanks.

You were displaced by the invention of the dildo.

Thanks.
Thank goodness. Good to know some patriotic Americans are offsetting the bastard scientists that have destroyed this nation!

Thanks.

That doesn't even make any sense. Drunk already, or just IQ of an eight year old.

Well, lets just say that we have found thousands of planets and our understanding of the universe is a trillion times what it was 40 years ago. Of course, conservatives would rather we spent that money on bombs.

You conservatives would still live in caves if it wasn't for science. Fuck off.

Thanks.

That doesn't even make any sense. Drunk already, or just IQ of an eight year old.

If you oppose spending money on science then your iq is lower then dog shit. Please go find a cave and stop using all the stuff science has done for humanity.

Damn "scientists" keep inventin' stuff, and stuff. Why create a Mars rover when we can send a Mexican up thar with a shovel and a Ziplock bag?

Why should I give a fuck what's on Mars, dingaling.

Well, because life has gone extinct at least a half dozen times and we may need to spread our species if we wish to beat the next time. Of course this is what is wrong with all conservatives as you trend to think some god is going to protect your sorry ass.

Sorry excuse of a human. lol

Also why not??? Humans have always been about exploration! It is what defines us.

Damn "scientists" keep inventin' stuff, and stuff. Why create a Mars rover when we can send a Mexican up thar with a shovel and a Ziplock bag?

Well, because life has gone extinct at least half a dozen times and we may need to spread if we wish to beat that. Of course this is what is wrong with all conservatives as you trend to think some god is going to protect your sorry ass.

Also why not??? Humans have always been about exploration! It is what defines us.

How tolerant you Liberals are of what others believe

And you accuse those people of being "sorry excuses"?

Look in a mirror if you want to gaze on true idiocy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, because life has gone extinct at least half a dozen times and we may need to spread if we wish to beat that. Of course this is what is wrong with all conservatives as you trend to think some god is going to protect your sorry ass.

And yet assholes like you attack muslims and extremist muslims that believe just like you. How fucking Tolerant of you. Loser.

And yet assholes like you attack muslims and extremist muslims that believe just like you. How fucking Tolerant of you. Loser.

Muslims seem to be doing the same things you're bashing Catholics for
Stupid much?
You probably supported the japs and nazis in ww2 right?

Stupid much?

I am sure you'd like to burn books and force people to read your goddamn holy book just like the muslims. How can you not see that there's very little difference?

Stupid much?

I am sure you'd like to burn books and force people to read your goddamn holy book just like the muslims. How can you not see that there's very little difference?

Well you would be wrong
I don't give a fuck what people read or believe
That's your problem - not mine

Forum List

Back