Liberal idiot: Lets prank some NYPD by sneaking up BEHIND them and dancing crazy! Great idea!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
NYPD throws man to ground after Ellen dance dare performed behind them - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

This sums up retard liberal idiots so well.

The Ellen show crowd likes to sneak up behind people and do dumb dances like some mentally ill person and film their surprise reaction.

HEY I KNOW...what a perfect time to SNEAK up BEHIND some NYPD cops...wiggle around like a mentally ill retard...and try to startle them and surprise them...and film it!!

And they start yelling "Its just a prank!!" when NYPD turns around..and they obviously arent in a playful liberal hipster mood today.

Sums up the mentally retarded mindset of many. To think this was not just ok...but a fun idea?

And they are mad the cops overreacted!!!? Like provoking an angry dog and being mad he bit you!

My faith in humanity keeeps going down. Stupid fucking anti-cop idiots.

Yep. And I doubt this guy even hates cops. Nor does most Ellen show types. But how STUPID and just out of touch can they be?

Cops are being ambushed from blind sides all over America.

And they think its ok to sneak up on cops and act in the same way many mentally ill people do...for a prank?

That douchebag prankster deserved a punch in the mouth.

Anyone stupid enough to do what ellen degenerate tells them to do deserves to be thrown to the ground and kicked.

Did you miss any possible redundancies in that last sentence other than adding progressive-liberal as another synonym for dumber than dog-squat? You do realize you are preaching to the choir?

OH
EM
GEE

DANCING??

How DARE they?

Those people need to be shot down right where they stand. Let the streets run red with the blood of dancing liberals, right?

Do the rabid RWs ever THINK before they type?

Remember the story a few days ago about the kids who were stopped from singing in Walmart?

You fools won't be happy until we're all obedient zombies - just like you.

Last edited:
OH
EM
GEE

DANCING??

How DARE they?

Those people need to be shot down right where they stand. Let the streets run red with the blood of dancing liberals, right?

Remember the story a few days ago about the kids who were stopped from singing in Walmart?

You fools won't be happy until we're all zombies.

Who cant love the sentiments from black fags who hail from Scratchmyassville USA??!!!

But lets face it.......there are tens of millions of Americans who want to smack the fuck out of the progressive limpwristed assholes spewing all the racial hatred.:slap::slap::eusa_dance:

And make sure to keep those protests nice and peaceful now..........niiiiiiiiiiiiice and peaaaceful!!!! Or it wont end up good!!:banana:

OH
EM
GEE

DANCING??

How DARE they?

Go dance your gay ass off. I dont care.

Its the sneaking up behind cops for the purpose of startling them as a prank that...well...its so dumb I just hope people who do it never reproduce because they'll taint the gene pool.

Yep. And I doubt this guy even hates cops. Nor does most Ellen show types. But how STUPID and just out of touch can they be?

Cops are being ambushed from blind sides all over America.

And they think its ok to sneak up on cops and act in the same way many mentally ill people do...for a prank?

That douchebag prankster deserved a punch in the mouth.

Hey Bucs.....write it down......this is all gonna end real soon when a group decides to do a bit of a wee little pushback!! I fucking cant wait for those vids......

OH
EM
GEE

DANCING??

How DARE they?

Not just dancing. He was dancing while being black in New York City.

They criminally assaulted him and they should be arrested and prosecuted for their actions.

OH
EM
GEE

DANCING??

How DARE they?

Not just dancing. He was dancing while being black in New York City.

Bingo.

NYPD throws man to ground after Ellen dance dare performed behind them - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

This sums up retard liberal idiots so well.

The Ellen show crowd likes to sneak up behind people and do dumb dances like some mentally ill person and film their surprise reaction.

HEY I KNOW...what a perfect time to SNEAK up BEHIND some NYPD cops...wiggle around like a mentally ill retard...and try to startle them and surprise them...and film it!!

And they start yelling "Its just a prank!!" when NYPD turns around..and they obviously arent in a playful liberal hipster mood today.

Sums up the mentally retarded mindset of many. To think this was not just ok...but a fun idea?

And they are mad the cops overreacted!!!? Like provoking an angry dog and being mad he bit you!
The guy acted like a faggot. You don't do something like that around other men. He's lucky the cops didn't shoot his gay ass.

They criminally assaulted him and they should be arrested and prosecuted for their actions.

He acted like a stupid retard. Sneaking up on cops to intentionally startle them as a prank?

He came from your gene pool obviously.

Its the sneaking up behind cops for the purpose of startling them as a prank that...well...its so dumb I just hope people who do it never reproduce because they'll taint thegene pool.
I don't think there is any chance the Dancing Queen is going to ever taint the gene pool...thankfully.

Its the sneaking up behind cops for the purpose of startling them as a prank that...well...its so dumb I just hope people who do it never reproduce becaus
I don't think there is any chance the Dancing Queen is going to ever taint the gene pool...thankfully.

Fat girl might rape him. Just sayin'!

Its the sneaking up behind cops for the purpose of startling them as a prank that...well...its so dumb I just hope people who do it never reproduce becaus

Fat girl might rape him. Just sayin'!
He won't be able to get it up.

Forum List

Back