Liberal Journalists Getting All Preachy About Scripture Is Utter Hipocracy

If Trump is willing to admit he is not much of an evangelical ...... It is not much of an issue

But as a candidate trying to sell his deep Christian faith at a Christian college

Fucking funny

Liberals should concentrate on the flaws in their own candidates, like the fact that Hillary Clinton put classified information on her private email account, and the fact that Bernie Sanders is a Communist.
Wouldn't matter, they sure as hell can't vote for your side.
Oh.....so you want to take their right to vote away if it's not a vote for Hillary?

Last edited:
I think that error was quite telling. He is unfamiliar with the Bible despite his claims.
If you want to find fault in everything he says because your candidates suck......then yes, you have a point.
I'm just saying that he exaggerated the truth. Believe me, I find more fault with the Liberal's candidates than with the GOP's. It certainly is not an even match up.

Also, Hillary doesn't claim to be a religious person, her campaign managers know better than to try that,
I'll remember that the next time she whips out her Southern voice in a black church.

"I AIN'T NO WAYS TIRED!!!!

If Trump is willing to admit he is not much of an evangelical ...... It is not much of an issue

But as a candidate trying to sell his deep Christian faith at a Christian college

Fucking funny
There are more important issues to concentrate on. I doubt if you were looking for a devout Christian to vote for!

I think that error was quite telling. He is unfamiliar with the Bible despite his claims.
Unfamiliar and unable to quote are two different things. I myself have read it entirely three times but could not quote a verse by chapter and verse.
But I doubt that you would make the mistake Trump did, Two Corinthians.
I've been listening to Trump long enough to know that's a typical Trumpism. Bush used to butcher the English language even worse.

I figure it's something they can use on SNL, nothing more.

At least he didn't say he went to 57 states or felt he was saying corpseman correctly.

Fucking funny
There are more important issues to concentrate on. I doubt if you were looking for a devout Christian to vote for!
I'm not

But it makes me ask whether a devout Evangellical would vote for Trump over a sincere Christian

Pointing out hypocrisy is a journalist's job. It's obvious he never even picked up a bible before someone told him he needed bible thumpers to support him.

Unless it involves Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton or the Clinton Foundation or the IRS or some destroyed email server or a stand down command in Libya or some other democrat scandal.

Fucking funny
I'm not

But it makes me ask whether a devout Evangellical would vote for Trump over a sincere Christian
Maybe that doesn't make a difference where issues do.

Pointing out hypocrisy is a journalist's job. It's obvious he never even picked up a bible before someone told him he needed bible thumpers to support him.

Unless it involves Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton or the Clinton Foundation or the IRS or some destroyed email server or a stand down command in Libya or some other democrat scandal.
I'm a proud Christian but I'm not a fanatic that one has to know all of the Bible or can quote verses. However if the lying Clinton declared to be a practicing Christian I would have a problem with it.

I'm a proud Christian but I'm not a fanatic that one has to know all of the Bible or can quote verses. However if the lying Clinton declared to be a practicing Christian I would have a problem with it.
Do you honestly think Trump is more of a Christian than Hillary?

Neither is particularly Christian. Only Trump is trying to claim he is

Trump has a religious background but I doubt he's a practicing Christian. I don't vote according to religion, I don't think there's many that do. Those who are, I would guess they take Trump over Hillary.

Fucking funny

Yes, almost as funny as the Muslim in the oval office calling himself a Christian.

And the throngs of democrat voters not caring what his guy lies about.

Hillary is a rug-munching Dyke. She and Bill used to hang rubbers on Christmas tree. It is more than a rumor that Hillary threatens women that are unfortunate enough to mess around, or get messed around by her husband. And if even a fraction of the murders of people who crossed the Clinton's is their doing.....I can say that Trump is much closer to God. He just doesn't wear it on his sleeves 24/7 like some Republicans.

Fucking funny

Yes, almost as funny as the Muslim in the oval office calling himself a Christian.

Which mosque does he attend?

Hillary is a rug-munching Dyke. She and Bill used to hang rubbers on Christmas tree. It is more than a rumor that Hillary threatens women that are unfortunate enough to mess around, or get messed around by her husband. And if even a fraction of the murders of people who crossed the Clinton's is their doing.....I can say that Trump is much closer to God. He just doesn't wear it on his sleeves 24/7 like some Republicans.
Too funny

Trump is "close to God"

Fucking funny

Don't act so naive, you look naive enough.

The guy is a major Islamic sympathizer and an enemy of the Jewish state and an enemy of Christians around the globe.

If that does not make him a Muslim well he surely acts like one would.

He does call himself a Christian which makes him a gross liar and a phony. Still that would not stop you from covering for him.

Fucking funny

The one in his head.

The media is getting desperate. Now they're telling us that Trump misquoted 2 Corinthians.

"OMG! HE SAID TWO CORINTHIANS, NOT 2ND CORINTHIANS!!!

Trump allegedly misquotes Bible, media pounce

T-rump has claimed to be a regular reader of the Good Book, a copy of which is always at his bedside..

He was asked during an interview to reveal his favorite passage, and Palined.....

It's rube bait.....and, if anything, the press is going gentle on Trump's cynical exploitation of The Sheeple.

The media is getting desperate. Now they're telling us that Trump misquoted 2 Corinthians.

"OMG! HE SAID TWO CORINTHIANS, NOT 2ND CORINTHIANS!!!

Trump allegedly misquotes Bible, media pounce

T-rump has claimed to be a regular reader of the Good Book, a copy of which is always at his bedside..

He was asked during an interview to reveal his favorite passage, and Palined.....

It's rube bait.....and, if anything, the press is going gentle on Trump's cynical exploitation of The Sheeple.
Exactly

Trump has never opened a bible or abided by its tenets

Ask his three wives

Forum List

Back