Liberal Love

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Ya gotta love liberals concept of "direct action".

Threatening mailings.

Hacked private information.

But not just talk, as in this video (which I believe was reluctantly) released by the ultra-liberal ABC TV network:

Secret Service Investigating Powder-Filled Letter Sent to Trump's Son

"The letter carried a Boston postmark. When Lara Trump, Eric's wife, opened the letter in their kitchen, white powder fell out, according to the source briefed on the matter.

The handwritten note said: "If your father does not drop out of the race, the next envelope won't be a fake." It was signed "X."

A source briefed on the investigation told ABC News that U.S. Secret Service protection only extends to Donald Trump at the moment."

So, through the liberal lenses worn by even The Secret Srvice, families are fair game! Got that, Chelsea?

Threatening mailings.

But not just talk, as in this video (which I believe was reluctantly) released by the ultra-liberal ABC TV network:

"The letter carried a Boston postmark. When Lara Trump, Eric's wife, opened the letter in their kitchen, white powder fell out, according to the source briefed on the matter.

The handwritten note said: "If your father does not drop out of the race, the next envelope won't be a fake." It was signed "X."

A source briefed on the investigation told ABC News that U.S. Secret Service protection only extends to Donald Trump at the moment."

So, through the liberal lenses worn by even The Secret Srvice, families are fair game! Got that, Chelsea?
where your evidence that "liberals did it .
for al you know it could be from a jilted boyfriend.

Threatening mailings.

When in doubt, blame your least favorite people..

Threatening mailings.

ohh the desperation

Threatening mailings.

ohh the desperation
Hang them first, then we shall have the trial to convict them...

Threatening mailings.

ohh the desperation
that seems fair!

Threatening mailings.

ohh the desperation
that seems fair!
Why not, my ex-wives have been doing it for years..

ohh the desperation
that seems fair!
Why not, my ex-wives have been doing it for years..
once wasn't enough ?

Threatening mailings.

Was it written on GOP stationary?

They, not the Dems, are the ones who want to see him drop.

Because under Typhoid Barry's presidency liberal subhuman detritus have devolved into an explosion of mindless, murderous hatred against white, working-class Americans. While sucking the cock of the most praised-by-Hitler, genocidal hate-ideology religion of all time, their Pisslam whoremasters. At this point Obama's cocksuckers are such malicious, violent, evil sludge to me, it's very difficult for me to reconcile these cancer-deserving, mindless leftist savages with actual carbon-based life, let alone as human beings.

Threatening mailings.

Yeah, we know the right would never do anything like that. Except for all the times Obama has received death threats - around 30 each day. That's 11950 death threats a year. Or the time Democratic senators received anthrax letters during the Bush administration. Yeah, the right is all sunshine, light, and unicorn farts.

Because under Typhoid Barry's presidency liberal subhuman detritus have devolved into an explosion of mindless, murderous hatred against white, working-class Americans. While sucking the cock of the most praised-by-Hitler, genocidal hate-ideology religion of all time, their Pisslam whoremasters. At this point Obama's cocksuckers are such malicious, violent, evil sludge to me, it's very difficult for me to reconcile these cancer-deserving, mindless leftist savages with actual carbon-based life, let alone as human beings.
Do you blow your RW overlords with that mouth?

Forum List

Back