Liberal media demands trump prove claim millions voted illegally. Here it is.

But then I guess when you have a president that just flat out hates white people, its only reasonable to expect him to try and undermine them every chance he gets.

Got that right. In fact all blacks hate white people and it's because they need whites to take care of them. Blacks know that without welfare and affirmative action, american blacks would be living like african blacks. Dependency always leads to hatred of the provider.
That's waaaay over the line. I know a lot of blacks who get along just fine with other races.

Got that right. In fact all blacks hate white people and it's because they need whites to take care of them. Blacks know that without welfare and affirmative action, american blacks would be living like african blacks. Dependency always leads to hatred of the provider.
That's waaaay over the line. I know a lot of blacks who get along just fine with other races.

Are you autistic? Don't you understand figures of speech? When i said "all blacks" i don't mean 100% - more like 90%. Everyone but you understands that.

Are you autistic? Don't you understand figures of speech? When i said "all blacks" i don't mean 100% - more like 90%. Everyone but you understands that.

I always thought all meant all. You know - everything.

Forum List

Back