Liberal Media Plays the Attack Dog Role Again...Attacking Trump Again

Don't kid yourself. Confidense is only part of it. The majority is expected crude output and demand against production. Those "mean old nasty big oil companies" are just doing what I would do, if my goal was to maximize generation of return on investment in that industry. Remember supply side economics? They have the supply and control the economics.

That's certainly not what your president says:

"President Biden on Thursday faulted Russian President Vladimir Putin for soaring U.S. gas prices, pushing back on Republican claims that his energy policies have hurt the industry and the broader economy.
“Our prices are rising because of Putin‘s action. There isn’t enough supply. And the bottom line is if we want lower gas prices, we need to have more oil supply right now,” he added.

Mr. Biden has been blaming Mr. Putin’s invasion of Ukraine for rising gas prices since the Russian assault began last month. Calling it the “Putin price hike,” Mr. Biden said it’s having an impact on Americans’ wallets."

Biden blames Putin for high gas prices

That's certainly not what your president says:

"President Biden on Thursday faulted Russian President Vladimir Putin for soaring U.S. gas prices, pushing back on Republican claims that his energy policies have hurt the industry and the broader economy.
“Our prices are rising because of Putin‘s action. There isn’t enough supply. And the bottom line is if we want lower gas prices, we need to have more oil supply right now,” he added.

Mr. Biden has been blaming Mr. Putin’s invasion of Ukraine for rising gas prices since the Russian assault began last month. Calling it the “Putin price hike,” Mr. Biden said it’s having an impact on Americans’ wallets."

Biden blames Putin for high gas prices
Some due to Putin, I suppose. With war come uncertainty. Prices were going up before. I think a lot of it is higher demand as the world come more back to speed after covid and the oil industry has not kept pace, which certainly has not hurt them. It is not like low gasoline prices are a goal with the petroleum industry and never has been.

Forum List

Back