Liberal Media Pool Member Takes Dump in Yard, Arrested

So a college 'educated' Journal-ape goes to do a story about another college 'educated' Silverback, who is a former football star...and reverts back to his African roots and takes a shit in some random person's front yard.

I don't give a damn, the Bell Curve was right and it's obvious even college 'educated' monkeyshines can't break the curse of the double digit inherited negroid IQ.

What is it with black people? They seem to be under some kind of collective insanity.

What is it with black people? They seem to be under some kind of collective insanity.

It's just part of their culture....very similar to what baboons do in the wild......I've studied both groups, and the similarities are striking.

Both groups of lesser primates tend to congregate together in packs, neither group will attack other primates without superior numbers, and both groups have a 78 or under IQ, which leaves little room for logic and reasoning, and makes both groups prone to nonsensical acts of violence over trivial matters.

Wait a second... I thought it was Democrats who were racists? :confused-84:
I'm actually a neo-reactionary, not a Republican... Though I registered as one so I can vote for Trump and keeping the house and senate to the right as possible.

So I wouldn't use my words to paint every Republican as racists. I however am racist and not ashamed of it. Big deal. Calling me racist isn't an argument, its just an ad hom attempt to insult or shame someone. And I am not ashamed of my racism.

I'm actually a neo-reactionary, not a Republican... Though I registered as one so I can vote for Trump and keeping the house and senate to the right as possible.

So I wouldn't use my words to paint every Republican as racists. I however am racist and not ashamed of it. Big deal. Calling me racist isn't an argument, its just an ad hom attempt to insult or shame someone. And I am not ashamed of my racism.

Cool, may i suggest a name for your new caucus? Ignorance are us seems most appropriate.

Average IQ of 85 which makes most of them basically borderline retarded by american standards. You can put them in a suit, give them a haircut, make them look presentable.....still they're by and large dim witted. Its a product of the environment they evolved in down in sub Saharan Africa...the abundance of resources and climate down there made it so they didn't have to innovate and as a result they didn't develop the same way all the other racial groups did. Not a single sea-faring ship, not a single megastructure....nothing comes from sub sahran Africa but disease and low intelligence. This is scientific fact.

Last edited:

Cool, may i suggest a name for your new caucus? Ignorance are us seems most appropriate.
Yawn....come on man. You really thought that was a good line? You must have a double digit IQ like most negroes.

Average IQ of 85 which makes most of them basically borderline retarded by american standards. You can put them in a suit, give them a haircut, make them look presentable.....still they're by and large dim witted. Its a product of the environment they evolved in down in sub Saharan Africa...the abundance of resources and climate down there made it so they didn't have to innovate and as a result they didn't develop the same way all the other racial groups did. Not a single sea-faring ship, not a single megastructure....nothing comes from sub sahran Africa but disease and low intelligence. This is scientific fact.
Where does that leave Pillock and his IQ of 62?

A 62 IQ would be close to brain dead.

Neo-reactionary... I'll have to look that one up. I guess I had you pegged as an anarchist OOM. ~shrug~
My goal is a form of Voluntaryist anarchism, covenant communities if you will...no state. But that's my ideal society.....not what I currently live under. So you're not entirely wrong.

Here is the definition of neo reactionary: "The Dark Enlightenment, or neoreactionary movement, or simply neoreaction (abbreviated NRx by proponents), is an anti-democratic and reactionary movement that broadly rejects egalitarianism and Whig historiography."

Neo-reactionary... I'll have to look that one up. I guess I had you pegged as an anarchist OOM. ~shrug~
My goal is a form of Voluntaryist anarchism, covenant communities if you will...no state. But that's my ideal society.....not what I currently live under. So you're not entirely wrong.

Here is the definition of neo reactionary: "The Dark Enlightenment, or neoreactionary movement, or simply neoreaction (abbreviated NRx by proponents), is an anti-democratic and reactionary movement that broadly rejects egalitarianism and Whig historiography."

Hmm not exactly my cup of tea, though there are strands I can agree with. Egalitarianism economically, and at least in me personally social class as well, though I would not force that upon others. I prefer a national approach with individualistic states as we have, if merely for the sake of mutual protection. Different and separated, as the proton, neutron, and electron, but bound together a single atom. This is the best form of things.

A 62 IQ would be close to brain dead.

Hallelujah, the Pillock has risen!

Forum List

Back