Liberal New York Judge Wants To Take Democracy Away

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Well, this is one of the most blatant attacks on democracy I have seen. A liberal New York judge, before a jury verdict is even reached, has already proclaimed he will ignore what the jury says and throw out a court case, no matter what the jury decide. If that isn't an attack on democracy, I don't know what is.

Well, this is one of the most blatant attacks on democracy I have seen. A liberal New York judge, before a jury verdict is even reached, has already proclaimed he will ignore what the jury says and throw out a court case, no matter what the jury decide. If that isn't an attack on democracy, I don't know what is.

Just appeal the case until it gets to an American judge and not a commie America hating one.

“My job is to serve the Reich,” Rakoff said on Monday. “Fuck the law, the Court is here to give power to the democrats.”

Turns out that it was a jury that rightwing hags nonsense.

Forum List

Back