Liberal NY Times: “ New Hampshire Too White” Racist Left Pushes it’s Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Liberals have an anti-white racist agenda. New Hampshire is somehow “too white.” The Democratic Party war on white people continues. This is absolutely Orwellian and disgraceful. Regardless of your race...if you are an American citizen you are the most blessed person in the world with access to the greatest opportunities that a free people ruling themselves have ever created. All I know is my black Republican friends are forward thinking small business owners, vets, or active duty. Black Democrats are whiners that use their birth race as an excuse for failure, instead of using their birth right as a U.S. citizen to excel and prosper. Capitalism levels they playing field.
New Hampshire, 94 Percent White, Asks: How Do You Diversify a Whole State?

Liberals have an anti-white racist agenda. New Hampshire is somehow “too white.” The Democratic Party War on white people continues. This is absolutely Orwellian and disgraceful. Regardless of your race...if you are an American citizen you are the most blessed person in the world with access to the greatest opportunities that a free people ruling themselves have ever created. All I know is my black Republican friends are forward thinking small business owners, vets, or active duty. Black Democrats are whiners that use their birth race as an excuse for failure, instead of using their birth right as a U.S. citizen to excel and prosper. Capitalism levels they playing field.

you're a moron. no one is anti-white.

normal people just aren't insane white supremacist trash like trumpkins, little one.

Liberals have an anti-white racist agenda. New Hampshire is somehow “too white.” The Democratic Party war on white people continues. This is absolutely Orwellian and disgraceful. Regardless of your race...if you are an American citizen you are the most blessed person in the world with access to the greatest opportunities that a free people ruling themselves have ever created. All I know is my black Republican friends are forward thinking small business owners, vets, or active duty. Black Democrats are whiners that use their birth race as an excuse for failure, instead of using their birth right as a U.S. citizen to excel and prosper. Capitalism levels they playing field.
They need to even up the race by sending Mexicoians to the state. They would liven up the population and bring the races closer together. It's only the right thing to do.

Looks like Trumps going to pick up another State the Democrats scared away.

A call for cultural replacement right before our very eyes. Bold, blatant . . . reckless. They seem quite certain of themselves--for some reason. I agree with you; personal responsibility, hard work--anyone can make it in America with enough effort. What we need is mandatory two/eight active/reserve military service.

:banghead:

Diga me Tonto, what is it you're snorting that gives you the hallucinaitions that somebody out there will actually buy this shit?

Your link was put up several days ago. It said nothing about anybody being "too white". You pulled that completely out of your ass. It also says nothing about "Democrats" or any other kind of politics, including "Republicans", "Whigs", "Tories", fucking "Know Nothings", "Liberals", "Conservatives", "left", "right", "center" or even the Rent is Too Damn High Party. And it still doesn't.

Go break down and learn to read, idiot.

Last edited:
Already a thread on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back