Liberal Principal Won't Let Hs Students Put American Flags On Their Cars And Trucks.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More proof that liberals are america-haters. Mexican flags would have been accepted and anyone who objected would have been called a racist.

School yanks U.S. flag from vehicles on 9 11

sep 15, 2014
A South Carolina high school principal’s decision to confiscate American flags from students’ vehicles on 9/11 has promoted meetings this week between school officials and outraged students.

WSPA-TV reported Principal Aaron Fulmer removed the flags from vehicles parked at Woodruff High School in Spartanburg, claiming rules forbid anything that creates a disturbance or draws an “unusual amount of attention.”

Four students came to school that day with “large American flags mounted on posts in their truck beds,” according to a GoUpdate.com report.

Fulmer took the flags down, then returned them to the students at the end of the day.

Spartanburg District 4 Supt. Rallie Liston said school officials don’t have the option to “discriminate” on an issue as fundamental as the First Amendment.

So, I assume the kids are getting their flags back? Someone should put a great big flag decal on the principal's car. One that is hard to remove...:)

This is the closest liberals have come to ending the country. They can't stop now. They are on a roll.

Would have loved to have seen him try to take mine.

The principal was probably afraid the flags might offend any Mexicans that are in his school.

If the principal can be charged for taking what did not belong to them, then to me, there is no time like the present!

God bless you and the kids always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

This slimeball is gonna be in deep pucky with the Democrat Central Committee for an undertaking an action they didn't order. Really ticked off because he thought of it before them!

A South Carolina high school principal’s decision to confiscate American flags from students’ vehicles on 9/11 has promoted meetings this week between school officials and outraged students.
What a prick, then nothing surprises me about school administrators anymore. Next they will be taking away crosses and religious icons, but they have already done that. I guess that just leaves singing the national anthem (which they also try to ban).

If this Principal had been at a school my kids went to, he and I would have had a come to Jesus meeting.

And you would have backed off. Calm down, Big Jim.

Sonny, you should stick to EconoChick, I assure you, you're over matched here.

A man who's walked into a NCO club and told 3 Navy SEALS that last call means them to isn't about to back down from some pussy Principal who is stealing US flags out of the cars of children.

If this Principal had been at a school my kids went to, he and I would have had a come to Jesus meeting.

A man who's walked into a NCO club and told 3 Navy SEALS that last call means them to isn't about to back down from some pussy Principal who is stealing US flags out of the cars of children.

Oooooooh! You sound really rugged!

So, I assume the kids are getting their flags back? Someone should put a great big flag decal on the principal's car. One that is hard to remove...:)

Yes they got their flags back.

about a dozen people drove by the front of the school with flags flying from their vehicles early Monday, while another handful stood on the sidewalk waving flags.
The parents told the station their plan was to oppose the “zero tolerance policy.”

Read more at School yanks U.S. flag from vehicles on 9 11

So, this is the latest sophomoric way to disrupt the school day. Get huge American Flags and drive around the parking lot daring the school to confiscate the flags.

Great.

I suppose calling in bomb threats is passé.

I'm just an Army MP, soon to be retired.

What are the odds that a school principal. in Spartanburg, SC is a liberal?

There must be a story like this every fûcking day in Nutter-land. I think I'll go into shock if one of them is reported with even a shred of integrity.

There were rules at the school for safety reasons. The principal's primary responsibility is the safety if his charges. If one of you idiots can support a claim that this principal is not a patriot and opposes the American flag.....then fucking do so. If not......quit yer damn whining.

What are the odds that a school principal. in Spartanburg, SC is a liberal?

There must be a story like this every fûcking day in Nutter-land. I think I'll go into shock if one of them is reported with even a shred of integrity.

There were rules at the school for safety reasons. The principal's primary responsibility is the safety if his charges. If one of you idiots can support a claim that this principal is not a patriot and opposes the American flag.....then fucking do so. If not......quit yer damn whining.

I don't think he's unpatriotic, and I don't think he opposes the American flag. Nor do I think he confiscated those flags for "safety reasons"

I KNOW he's an idiot. No different than , for instance, the idiotic teachers who carry guns to school.

BOTH those people can justify their behavior anyway they want, but the truth is they are both just idiots.

I'm just an Army MP, soon to be retired.

An army MP? Great. I used to hang around a couple of MP's when I was in HS. Some of the girls used to date them. You must be of a different stock....because those guys were less than impressive. They weren't rugged.....nor very smart.

I can't remember their names.........but I can assure you that you do not have to be a tough guy to get that armband.

I did know a few really rugged guys from the base, though. They never told me how rugged they were. Isn't that funny?

Forum List

Back