Liberal Prof.: Obama Has Brought Us To ‘Constitutional Tipping Point’

Obama should be arrested and tried for treason. Furthermore, we can have a OWS type movement here in the US much like Ukraine did.

We are at that point

-Geaux

We are not at that point, people who feel they have nothing left to lose rebel against the government, all that people like us do is complain on the internet, not one in ten of us would have the guts to go full on mass protests against the government. It's also important to note that when OWS protested the most heinous misuse of unaccountable power in the world the conservatives went pro-establishment in response. Revolutions are started and fought by the youth and conservatives hate young people even more than the government.

You think we care about the OWS and what this thread IS ABOUT? this isn't about CONSERVATIVES
This is about ALL THE PEOPLE in this country....they need to open their eye's of what our government is becoming

OWS is about everyone and the conservatives despised them for it. In the end conservatives will not accept any shift in power that does not put them in a privileged class and the left in a position of powerless oppression.

Oh well, just another cowardly keyboard commando runs off at the mouth. If the feds came to your door you would shit your pants and beg to cooperate with whatever they wanted from you.

Cowardly keyboard commando? you should look in a mirror

I have passed the test of holding on to my pride in the face of federal power, would you? I seriously doubt it. Only when there is nothing left to lose do people find their true courage, you have things to protect and they threaten you with losing them, would you risk all that to stand up for your principals?

libs are funny little self-impressed losers. you've "passed the test"? congrats here; take your door prize; a faded che guevara t-shirt and a waste bucket from the failed Occupy movement as a remembrance

We are not at that point, people who feel they have nothing left to lose rebel against the government, all that people like us do is complain on the internet, not one in ten of us would have the guts to go full on mass protests against the government. It's also important to note that when OWS protested the most heinous misuse of unaccountable power in the world the conservatives went pro-establishment in response. Revolutions are started and fought by the youth and conservatives hate young people even more than the government.

You think we care about the OWS and what this thread IS ABOUT? this isn't about CONSERVATIVES
This is about ALL THE PEOPLE in this country....they need to open their eye's of what our government is becoming

OWS is about everyone and the conservatives despised them for it. In the end conservatives will not accept any shift in power that does not put them in a privileged class and the left in a position of powerless oppression.

Gee leftard; it must be distressing to you to realize that under obama; one of the most Progressive-minded presidents in history; certainly in your lifetime i bet; that THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER AND THE MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR HAVE GOTTEN MUCH MUCH POORER.
is that why you morons pretend the tiny Tea Party is in charge? and how people you claim to be so much smarter than are able to constantly "obstruct" your agenda and vision of Utopia for the People?

lol

well nothing is stopping from starting your own personal revolution leftard. be the Joan of Arc of progressive causes! get out there and revolt!!

Damn. More encouragement for the goforit dude to put his fucking ass on the line instead of sitting at a computer on a message board preaching revolution all day long.

But if you can't get a J O B, you sure as hell can't be a leader in the revolution.

But goforit and temple of carmac will be the first to say how bad those ole mean protesters were for OWS. When the people of OWS were doing exactly what goforit says he wants to do. REVOLT. At least the OWS folks had the balls to act.

Pussies like temple and gofor just run their mouths. Or fingers.

angry idiot; if you're referring to me i'm not advocating revolution; i'm simply calling for people whining here to take action instead of whining. when did i say or even imply we need a revolution?

you seem ignorant and unable to comprehend what you're reading. but if i'm mistaken and you're not referring to me; because you didnt mention me by name although you used my quote; then i apologize for the misunderstanding

bedowin, Must have missed something in translation.

Goforit and Temple of Carmac are two very young, unemployed posters who spend hours and hours speaking of the growing need for a violent revolution.

I thought you were encouraging both of them to put their asses on the line for freedom.
I do that all the time (encourage them to get a job or join the Army)

But don't worry about my comprehension skills. You write something worth reading and I will comprehend it.

You might not like my comments about what it is you write. But that ain't my problem.

Damn. More encouragement for the goforit dude to put his fucking ass on the line instead of sitting at a computer on a message board preaching revolution all day long.

But if you can't get a J O B, you sure as hell can't be a leader in the revolution.

But goforit and temple of carmac will be the first to say how bad those ole mean protesters were for OWS. When the people of OWS were doing exactly what goforit says he wants to do. REVOLT. At least the OWS folks had the balls to act.

Pussies like temple and gofor just run their mouths. Or fingers.

angry idiot; if you're referring to me i'm not advocating revolution; i'm simply calling for people whining here to take action instead of whining. when did i say or even imply we need a revolution?

you seem ignorant and unable to comprehend what you're reading. but if i'm mistaken and you're not referring to me; because you didnt mention me by name although you used my quote; then i apologize for the misunderstanding

Goforit and Temple of Carmac are two very young, unemployed posters who spend hours and hours speaking of the growing need for a violent revolution.

I thought you were encouraging both of them to put their asses on the line for freedom.

But don't worry about my comprehension skills. You write something worth reading and I will comprehend it.

You might not like my comments about what it is you write. But that ain't my problem.

whether you like what i write or not means nothing to me; so it isnt my problem either

Gee leftard; it must be distressing to you to realize that under obama; one of the most Progressive-minded presidents in history; certainly in your lifetime i bet; that THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER AND THE MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR HAVE GOTTEN MUCH MUCH POORER.
is that why you morons pretend the tiny Tea Party is in charge? and how people you claim to be so much smarter than are able to constantly "obstruct" your agenda and vision of Utopia for the People?

lol

Hey. with your supposed wisdom, why don't you list the acts, laws and other actions the Obama administration has done to bring about the vast increase in wealth for the plutocrats of our country. Or better yet, list the laws, acts and other actions that Obama has taken to decrease the wealth of the plutocrats. You know, with the help of the Repubs in Congress.

You are not one of those that think the government controls the private sector, are you?

Or do you think we are not controlled by plutocrats?

whether you like what i write or not means nothing to me; so it isnt my problem either

LMAO. Nanananabooboo. Hey at least you comprehended what I wrote.

Conservatives are pro authoritarian/military/establishment. I say today's conservative would have been on the side of the British during the revolution. Probably telling the whereabouts of the rebels to the British soldiers and calling for the heads of Washington and Madison.

If you want to know what is bringing us to a "Constitutional Tipping Point" look no further than the abuse of filibuster in the Senate and abuse of power from the Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader

The abuse of Congresional rules has brought the Congress to the point they can't execute the most basic functions without creating a national crisis

One of the three branches of government not working is indeed a Constitutional crisis

Conservatives are pro authoritarian/military/establishment. I say today's conservative would have been on the side of the British during the revolution. Probably telling the whereabouts of the rebels to the British soldiers and calling for the heads of Washington and Madison.

can ANY of you stick with the topic of the thread?

you think we get tired this same old crap? I guess not

lol

Hey. with your supposed wisdom, why don't you list the acts, laws and other actions the Obama administration has done to bring about the vast increase in wealth for the plutocrats of our country. Or better yet, list the laws, acts and other actions that Obama has taken to decrease the wealth of the plutocrats. You know, with the help of the Repubs in Congress.

You are not one of those that think the government controls the private sector, are you?

no problem; first of all obamacare is costing jobs. the CBO obama relied so heavily on when he was spoonfeeding them lies ( the CBO can only "score" bills) says obamacare will almost certainly cost up to a million jobs.

SO; that has companies; who have to make decisions that reach out for years when planning; SITTING ON THIER PROFITS; using less people to do more and more work; which reduces overhead (wages) and leads to higher profits. time after time it has been pointed out that uncertainty is leading the the business community taking a wait and see approach.. is this too much for you to grasp?

LMAO. Nanananabooboo. Hey at least you comprehended what I wrote.

really? lol how mature

You should be despised by everyone, not just conservatives
You weren't APPOINTED to speak for the REST OF US in this country
now we know you all think highly of your selves, but a lot of people see you as bullies, personal property destroyers, disruptors of people lives, and I could go on...all the while standing with AND behind the privileged elected members of DEMOCRAT PARTY...so don't feed this BS the Majority of the people have had you (OWS) figured out a long time ago

Last edited:

lol

Well; i could spend all day pointing out examples of how; in my opinion; you're engagng in intellectual dishonesty. One point is saying "you know, with the help of Repubs"; a catch-phrase which depends on how you view things. it isnt the job of Republicans to roll over and play dead for obama. At any rate Repubs DID agree to raise taxes on the top brackets; in exchange for cuts.

obama has made about a dozen changes to his own duly passed ACA that were NOT changes approved by Congress. the changes came in the form of delays of implementation mostly. this is illegal and wont pass a Constitutional test. obama also got slapped down on recess appointments that happened when congress wasnt actually in recess

the rich are getting richer FASTER under obama; The Middle Class and working poor have gotten MUCH poorer UNDER OBAMA

it is what it is

to the extent that the government CAN control the private sector; that has increased greatly under obama.
you can lie TO YOURSELF all day; BUT FACTS ARE FACTS

Great thread Steph........

To me, this was inevitable the day this fraud got elected. Who couldn't see the overreach coming? This guy makes Nixon look like an amateur. But that works in the end for our side because most are sick and tired of this shit as you will see come November. Month by month, Obamacare becomes more and more hugely unpopular. Gonna make purple states red states after 2014. Accordingly, that is why we are not seeing drafts for articles of impeachment........not with the prospect of picking up 8-10 senate seats in November. Democrats don't want Obama within 1,000 miles of them right now. The tea leaves are looking beautiful for our side right now.

As we see the Obama fascist GOON squad has invaded this thread

let them steer you away from the topic at your own peril

Now contact your ELECTED Representatives and put a stop this man and his party, or lose your Representation in YOUR GOVERNMENT

Great thread Steph........

To me, this was inevitable the day this fraud got elected. Who couldn't see the overreach coming? This guy makes Nixon look like an amateur. But that works in the end for our side because most are sick and tired of this shit as you will see come November. Month by month, Obamacare becomes more and more hugely unpopular. Gonna make purple states red states after 2014. Accordingly, that is why we are not seeing drafts for articles of impeachment........not with the prospect of picking up 8-10 senate seats in November. Democrats don't want Obama within 1,000 miles of them right now. The tea leaves are looking beautiful for our side right now.

I Hope so
We won't survive what Obama has done to us, he's UNLEASHED every government AGENCY (IRS,NSA,EPA, etc) on us like brownshirts with jackboots to step on our necks...Has Ignored we the people's Representation in government by walking OVER CONGRESS...people need to wake to this and the Democratic/progressive party..not that Republicans have been much better in stopping this..

it's hard to stick to the thread topic when losers on the Left throw out so much irrelevant stupidity and lies as an attempt to deflect away from the failed Progressive agenda

Forum List

Back