Liberal SCUM. Exhibit A of Hope & Change in action.

Good deal, judges that refuse to do their job should be taken out.

Well done Feds!

De-judged, disbarred, then imprisoned for ten year or longer! Gavel down!

Liberalfilth have turned into such a vessel of unabashed treason against the USA, in so many different ways, that is exactly why I wish it were possible to bring back the old English hang/draw/quarter "therapy" for treason. I'd love to watch liberal intestines getting "drawn" through a bonfire while they're still alive and watching.

Liberalfilth have turned into such a vessel of unabashed treason against the USA, in so many different ways, that is exactly why I wish it were possible to bring back the old English hang/draw/quarter "therapy" for treason. I'd love to watch liberal intestines getting "drawn" through a bonfire while they're still alive and watching.
So funny from trumpnscum

Dope and Deranged

e00711abb6939b293f2e48c49a83dc311c9f09d8de192672afd9a40caff4b66b.jpg

The judge, the prosecutor and the defendants lawyers all need to be charged.

So funny from trumpnscum

Fakelawyer, do you think judges should be required to obey the law? Even Obama judges?

This took place more than a year ago. The only question I have is why did it take so long to indict her?

These judges are getting to be too powerful, and they conduct themselves like they can do so with impunity. It's just like the judges that keep stopping Trump from carrying out his executive powers. These leftist judges think they now rule the country.

I hope this is a trend of locking up these law breaking leftists in power. Libby Schaaf should be next. She's the Oakland CA Mayor that warned all the illegals that ICE was getting ready to raid work places.

This took place more than a year ago. The only question I have is why did it take so long to indict her?

These judges are getting to be too powerful, and they conduct themselves like they can do so with impunity. It's just like the judges that keep stopping Trump from carrying out his executive powers. These leftist judges think they now rule the country.

I hope this is a trend of locking up these law breaking leftists in power. Libby Schaaf should be next. She's the Oakland CA Mayor that warned all the illegals that ICE was getting ready to raid work places.

The reason it took so long to indict is that we only recently got an Attorney General.

So funny from trumpnscum
trumpnscum?

Talking about scum....

SMELL THE HAIR.....

223cc6d4ab4e6bab.gif

So funny from trumpnscum

What typical Obama self-loathing-American detritus you are, you cheap $2 whore. You're the type of streetwalker who would hang out on a badly-lit street corner with a come-hither offer, "I'll sell my country out for a pack of Camel filters." You are female trash if I've ever seen it. Whore.

Liberals are 100% a threat to the USA. Traitorous behavior.

So funny from trumpnscum
trumpnscum?

Talking about scum....

SMELL THE HAIR.....

223cc6d4ab4e6bab.gif
If he were doing this to another guy...Biden would be front runner.

Forum List

Back