Liberal SCUM. Exhibit A of Hope & Change in action.

Buh Bye BITCH!
ContentBroker_contentid-88f89d96bc0f43dd98a4090f85019c10.png
She’s a liberal. She will dyke out for awhile.

Liberalfilth have turned into such a vessel of unabashed treason against the USA, in so many different ways, that is exactly why I wish it were possible to bring back the old English hang/draw/quarter "therapy" for treason. I'd love to watch liberal intestines getting "drawn" through a bonfire while they're still alive and watching.
So funny from trumpnscum
So you don’t like American justice and our laws?

Liberalfilth have turned into such a vessel of unabashed treason against the USA, in so many different ways, that is exactly why I wish it were possible to bring back the old English hang/draw/quarter "therapy" for treason. I'd love to watch liberal intestines getting "drawn" through a bonfire while they're still alive and watching.
So funny from trumpnscum
This from a sewer rat!

Judges that refuse to do their jobs should be removed.
Yep. All the liberal obstructionist ones.
Lol, nope. All the ones that won't do their jobs.
Yes...liberals.
Don't be stupier than you have to be.

So funny from trumpnscum

What typical Obama self-loathing-American detritus you are, you cheap $2 whore. You're the type of streetwalker who would hang out on a badly-lit street corner with a come-hither offer, "I'll sell my country out for a pack of Camel filters." You are female trash if I've ever seen it. Whore.
Dayum! That escalated quickly lol

I never hoped Republicans would change. I knew it would be a wasted hope. They’ve been racist for decades. They’re racist now. And they’re going to be racist for years into the future.

Always with the default responses with you on the left.

I never hoped Republicans would change. I knew it would be a wasted hope. They’ve been racist for decades. They’re racist now. And they’re going to be racist for years into the future.
Does the same hold true for dimocrat racists too?

Dewd, we've gone through this exercise before. They are NOT 'liberals'

I am a liberal. I believe in Freedom of speech, dimocrap scum do NOT.

I believe in the right to bear arms, dimocrap scum do not.

I am a liberal. You are a liberal.

This is just another exercise in the attempt to conttrol your thought processes by controlling your speech.

If you control speech, you control thought.

They are NOT 'liberals' They are anything BUT

'Leftist' will do in an OP. 'scum' is more accurate but that might get you in trouble in an OP

Forum List

Back