Liberal stupidity III : Electoral Defeat

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
So, as we can see, Hillary is going to get raped in the electoral college. in fact, worse than Trump.

4 washington electors have strayed from Hillary to the Trump camp. Current electoral college
.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGADzkHlkG0QQiZrYCBz1I-ruvXvVMy-1qUNkrA1gP1flueslPEtvujP3q5VxLl35hiJS6nE3kgXOO8wWnUG0MYfoE7hg0HoTg7E5Ifpk4KEP8Zf0oK5-fwabItk.cWVrZhai7lxILbPiyHnYXYLnUtM
count:

I'm actually glad you liberals tried to override democracy to install Clinton.

That way we get to win three times: The Election, The Recount and The Electoral Vote.

So, as we can see, Hillary is going to get raped in the electoral college. in fact, worse than Trump.

4 washington electors have strayed from Hillary to the Trump camp. Current electoral college
.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGADzkHlkG0QQiZrYCBz1I-ruvXvVMy-1qUNkrA1gP1flueslPEtvujP3q5VxLl35hiJS6nE3kgXOO8wWnUG0MYfoE7hg0HoTg7E5Ifpk4KEP8Zf0oK5-fwabItk.cWVrZhai7lxILbPiyHnYXYLnUtM
count:

That way we get to win three times: The Election, The Recount and The Electoral Vote.

yep, the hand wringers just keep punching themselves in the face, which does kind of keep their ass-beating current.

I figure with all the bawling that must be going on in California that the drought may be over. So there's that anyhow....

count:

yep, the hand wringers just keep punching themselves in the face, which does kind of keep their ass-beating current.

I figure with all the bawling that must be going on in California that the drought may be over. So there's that anyhow....

Yep. Stupidity is almost confirmed. Texas just had to replaced some electors and once that's over, Trump will officially be declared President and Liberal Slayer.

I only heard of two hilly faithless electors. One voted Bernie, the other wanted to abstain.

I only heard of two hilly faithless electors. One voted Bernie, the other wanted to abstain.

There are four Hilly faithless, all from Washington State so far.

It's hilarious, they tried to fuck our Electoral vote and rig it and ended up losing four of their own. Hahaha!

Hillary Rejected

count:

Yep. Stupidity is almost confirmed. Texas just had to replaced some electors and once that's over, Trump will officially be declared President and Liberal Slayer.

ah, but then they'll go on to #disruptJ20 and after that the plan will be to deligitimize in any way possible.

the dumbfucks are like the guy in the sixth sense who doesn't realize he's dead....

Looks like they're about to vote on that Texas Stream.

God damn. fucking 5...6...how many nominees do you need for a chairmanship? You're chairman for like 5 minutes while they vote for trump and that's it.

god damn texas

count:

All the lying and crying from the left before the general election and the electoral election and the opposite happens, in favor of Trump. Nothing stupid libtards say is the truth, they are all lying scum.

count:

All the lying and crying from the left before the general election and the electoral election and the opposite happens, in favor of Trump. Nothing stupid libtards say is the truth, they are all lying scum.
So it's the RWers who pollute the electoral college, as well as misinforming the dupes and stirring up the hate? Stunned....Luckily, Trump is not as brainwashed/misinformed and hateful as his supporters. All he had to do to win was parrot the bs, hate, and stupidity. God our media suqs- anything for ratings...

count:

So it's the RWers who pollute the electoral college, as well as misinforming the dupes and stirring up the hate? Stunned....Luckily, Trump is not as brainwashed/misinformed and hateful as his supporters. All he had to do to win was parrot the bs, hate, and stupidity. God our media suqs- anything for ratings...
No, it is the scum leftwingbats idiot.

count:

No, it is the scum leftwingbats idiot.
Keep parroting the Pubcrappe, chumps. Only in Pub dupe world was there ever any problem. You're duped AGAIN. Then it was only GOPers in the electoral college who didn't do their duty. You GOPers live in an alternate bs universe. Luckily, Trump is not so stupid. Pretty stupid, but not THAT stupid. lol

Forum List

Back