Liberal stupidity III : Electoral Defeat

15056367_1311198152306569_2297853771724174786_n.jpg

So, as we can see, Hillary is going to get raped in the electoral college. in fact, worse than Trump.

4 washington electors have strayed from Hillary to the Trump camp. Current electoral college
.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGADzkHlkG0QQiZrYCBz1I-ruvXvVMy-1qUNkrA1gP1flueslPEtvujP3q5VxLl35hiJS6nE3kgXOO8wWnUG0MYfoE7hg0HoTg7E5Ifpk4KEP8Zf0oK5-fwabItk.cWVrZhai7lxILbPiyHnYXYLnUtM
count:

I'm actually glad you liberals tried to override democracy to install Clinton.

That way we get to win three times: The Election, The Recount and The Electoral Vote.
I'm at the dental office, watching fox news in the lobby and pretending the screaming little girl in the chair getting her teeth cleaned is just another butthurting snowflake.

Life is almost good.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So, as we can see, Hillary is going to get raped in the electoral college. in fact, worse than Trump.

4 washington electors have strayed from Hillary to the Trump camp. Current electoral college
.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGADzkHlkG0QQiZrYCBz1I-ruvXvVMy-1qUNkrA1gP1flueslPEtvujP3q5VxLl35hiJS6nE3kgXOO8wWnUG0MYfoE7hg0HoTg7E5Ifpk4KEP8Zf0oK5-fwabItk.cWVrZhai7lxILbPiyHnYXYLnUtM
count:

That way we get to win three times: The Election, The Recount and The Electoral Vote.
All the lying and crying from the left before the general election and the electoral election and the opposite happens, in favor of Trump. Nothing stupid libtards say is the truth, they are all lying scum.
So it's the RWers who pollute the electoral college, as well as misinforming the dupes and stirring up the hate? Stunned....Luckily, Trump is not as brainwashed/misinformed and hateful as his supporters. All he had to do to win was parrot the bs, hate, and stupidity. God our media suqs- anything for ratings...

Franco are you going to start a petition to impeach Trump?

LIBERAL STUPIDITY OFFICIAL: Texas has OFFICIALLY given 36 of it's 38 votes for Trump. Officially putting him over the top and making him President of the United States. 1 voted for Ron Paul and one voted for John Kasich.

People, you know the type of screaming that occurs in the grocery store when mom grabs the bag of cookies from the kid and puts it back on the shelf...get ready for lib meltdown 2.0.

Anyone who tried to lobby the electors is a retard. All those celebrities who lobbied the electors?

Retards.

Sorry, retards. death threats didn't work.

Hail Trump! Officially our beloved President!

Liberal stupidity confirmed. It's so good to win three times.

THE ELECTION - LIBERALS LOSE!

THE RECOUNT - LIBERALS LOSE!

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE RIGGING - LIBERALS LOSE!!

President Trump - AMERICA WINS

those tears

trump.jpg

count:

All the lying and crying from the left before the general election and the electoral election and the opposite happens, in favor of Trump. Nothing stupid libtards say is the truth, they are all lying scum.
So it's the RWers who pollute the electoral college, as well as misinforming the dupes and stirring up the hate? Stunned....Luckily, Trump is not as brainwashed/misinformed and hateful as his supporters. All he had to do to win was parrot the bs, hate, and stupidity. God our media suqs- anything for ratings...

Franco are you going to start a petition to impeach Trump?
No, that's GOP/dupe bs, stupid.

count:

We didn't ya brainwashed twit. But your electors turned out to be brainwashed a-holes too.

Forum List

Back