Liberal SUNY professor who predicted last 5 POTUS elections say Trump has 87% chance of winning

Read the threads posted about this model, in february, noob.
No thanks tool....I prefer current events....

hahahahaha

unintentional irony is pretty funny
You're uneducated liberal ignorance being funnier....:lol:

Math is hard for you conservatards.

Reading calendars is even harder.
I love math.....I use it to confuse you fucktard liberals all the time....:lol:

Yes, when you write "2+2=5," it does confuse liberals.

This is how this works:

Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says

A University of Colorado analysis of state-by-state factors leading to the Electoral College selection of every U.S. president since 1980 forecasts that the 2012 winner will be Mitt Romney.

The key is the economy, say political science professors Kenneth Bickers of CU-Boulder and Michael Berry of CU Denver. Their prediction model stresses economic data from the 50 states and the District of Columbia, including both state and national unemployment figures as well as changes in real per capita income, among other factors.

“Based on our forecasting model, it becomes clear that the president is in electoral trouble,” said Bickers, also director of the CU in DC Internship Program.

According to their analysis, President Barack Obama will win 213 votes in the Electoral College, short of the 270 he needs. And though they chiefly focus on the Electoral College, the political scientists predict Romney will win 52.9 percent of the popular vote to Obama’s 47.1 percent, when considering only the two major political parties.

“For the last eight presidential elections, this model has correctly predicted the winner,” said Berry.

Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | CU Boulder Today | University of Colorado Boulder
We Re discussing something different however...but you can't understand that....because math escapes you....:lol:

lol, dumbest answer of the day.

We're not discussing predictive models? Models that are supposedly almost foolproof?
Not that model....start your own fucking thread.....

Now that your dumb thread has been proven to be horseshit, grab a shovel.
Strange...with all your liberal propaganda you can't derail math.....funny, no?

Democrat voters are lazy, there's no black guy to turn out and vote for this year. Much of the Democratic base will be too busy huffing paint cans, selling drugs, and hitting the gay bars to bother voting.

No offense, but that's a lot of wishful thinking. Hitlery has the Electoral Votes to win. I don't like acknowledging that, but it does look like she's gonna be the next President.

Sadly, we are gonna get at least four more years of NWO Globalist Elite-rule. And if she gets her Supreme Court, the nation is probably done for. The best we can hope for now, is that she only gets four years. That's all we have at this point.

I think she'll win. She will be the one to start the third world war.
The entirety of the plantation agrees with you....we are talking about math however...

I'm just going by the regular polling and she is currently leading.
The polls by liberals you mean?

I know the polls for the debates were heavily skewed for sampling Dems, up to 25 percent bias. Do you believe all of the current polls are biased?
Not biased, just outright fraudulent as I examine their methodologies.....look at the Reuters poll, they had to change methodologies two times in the past 4 months to keep hitlery in front. The LA times poll had its sample modified in the past month by democrats to report more favorably to hitlery....

I'm not diasagreeing with you there. If the same methodology is being used in the general stats as was used in the debate polls, then he may be in the lead.

They failed due to the dumb ass public but mostly from corruption of the politicians by corporate forces.

[title] Liberal SUNY professor who predicted last 5 POTUS elections say Trump has 87% chance of winning

Btw OP.....

---- where does your link, or any of its sublinks, describe a "Liberal professor"?

I think it's Hillary's election to lose. I give it 70/30 in her favor. But Trump still have my vote.

You should see you liberals freak out when I write 2 + 2 = 4 .....:lol:

Of course they do. Based on your posting, history, they're not expecting it from you.
Progressives can't even do simple math… LOL
us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party-2010.jpg

It appears to me this model doesn't account for anything after the primary. So, for example it seems to think Trump could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave. and still get elected.

Is there more to this model? Seems overly simplified.

United States presidential election, 2000
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States presidential election, 2000

November 7, 20002004
537/538 electoral votes of the Electoral College
270 electoral votes needed to win
Turnout
51.2%[1]
11px-Increase2.svg.png
2.2%

Nominee George W. Bush Al Gore
Party Republican Democratic
Home state Texas Tennessee
Running mate Dick Cheney Joe Lieberman
Electoral vote 271 266[2]
States carried 30 20 + DC
Popular vote 50,456,002 50,999,897
Percentage
47.9% 48.4%
349px-ElectoralCollege2000.svg.png

Presidential election results map. Red denotes states won by Bush/Cheney,
Blue denotes those won by Gore/Lieberman.

President before election
Bill Clinton
Democratic

Elected President
George W. Bush
Republican

The United States presidential election of 2000 was the 54th quadrennial presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 7, 2000. The contest was between Republican candidate George W. Bush, the incumbent governor of Texas and son of former president George H. W. Bush; Democratic candidate Al Gore, the incumbent vice president; and various third-party candidates including Ralph Nader. The 2000 presidential election was the fourth election in U.S. history and the first in 112 years in which the eventual winner failed to win the popular vote(after the elections of 1824, 1876, and 1888).

Incumbent Democratic President Bill Clinton was not eligible to serve a third term due to term limits in the Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution, and Vice President Gore was able to secure the Democratic nomination with relative ease. Bush was seen as the early favorite for the Republican nomination, and despite a contentious primary battle with Senator John McCain and other candidates, secured the nomination by Super Tuesday. Bush chose former Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney as his running mate, and Gore chose Senator Joe Lieberman as his. Both major party candidates focused primarily on domestic issues, such as the budget, tax relief, and reforms for federalsocial insurance programs, though foreign policy was not ignored. Clinton and Gore did not often campaign together, a deliberate decision resulting from the Lewinsky sex scandal two years prior.

The final outcome was one of the closest presidential elections in the nation's history. The result of the election hinged on Florida, where the margin of victory triggered a mandatory recount. Litigation in select counties started additional recounts, and this litigation ultimately reached the United States Supreme Court. The Court's contentious 5-4 decision in Bush v. Gore, announced on December 12, 2000, ended the recounts, effectively awarding Florida's votes to Bush and granting him the victory. Studies have reached conflicting opinions about who would have won the recount had it been allowed to proceed.

The Green Party gained widespread public attention during the 2000 presidential election when the ticket composed of Ralph Nader andWinona LaDuke won 2.7% of the popular vote. Nader was vilified by some Democrats, who accused him of spoiling the election for Al Gore. Nader's impact on the 2000 election has remained controversial.

Forum List

Back