"Liberal" Ten Commandments

I like the one about the environment as god

It doesn't get any simpler than that

I find it interesting that Bush (the environmental President) passed legislation to protect the Great Lakes for the American people and Obama (the screw over Americans President) is selling the water resources to China, probably to buy the debt he's created and get his wealthy folks in the stock market and banking, even wealthier.

Obama Allows Great Lakes Water To Be Sold To China As Half The U.S. Faces Extreme Water Crisis

yep, Obama has totally dispelled the myth that the democrats are for the poor. the Obama administration has pulled off the biggest scam on the middle and lower classes America has ever experienced. hope and change my ass. the market has skyrocketed on investments by the rich, funded on borrowed money made available to them at the expense of the 99%. how many Obamaphone users have benefitted from the growth in the market? how many people struggling to afford health insurance? how many of the 47% on entitlements? Corporate profits are up. Executive salaries and bonuses. the gap between the rich and poor is growing. the poor get their stipend and a reassurance that the democrats are there for them. remember us at the polls next year.

Liberal Democrats like rightwinger could learn a lot from a man like you but they can't, it's not allowed.

Well, really not that far from the truth for Liberal Democrats

------------------------

I. Thou Shalt Have no other gods before the environment.

II. Thou Shalt Not make to thee any image or likeness of scripture or anything that references or alludes to God and post it a public place.

III. Thou Shalt not take the name of the Supreme Court in vain.

IV. Remember vacation days in union contracts to keep them sacrosanct. For three days shalt thou labor, but the remaining four shall be for recreation.

V. Honor thy Public School teachers and never criticize their methods, curriculum, or results, that they may fill thy campaign coffers.

VI. Thou Shalt not kill except for convenience and sex.

VII. Thou Shalt not judge any consensual sex act as immoral, lest thou be considered a prude.

VIII. Thou Shalt not steal unless it is from a rich man and thou useth the tax code, or if thou art a clever movie character, thou canst do it as well.

IX. Thou Shalt bear false witness and paint a deceiving picture if it advances the cause of liberalism.

X. Thou Shalt Covet thy neighbors house, thy neighbor's car, and thy neighbor's spouse. For thy neighbor hath gotten all of his goods and success by oppressing the poor. Thy covetousness shalt drive thy politics.

The liberal Ten Commandments
"Thou shall not bare false witness."....unless you are a holier than thou fake christian.

Nothing like a babbling hangover...:lol:

. II. Thou Shalt Not make to thee any image or likeness of scripture or anything that references or alludes to God and post it a public place.

Another great one

Ensures that nobody is forcing their religion on all those impresionable Christian kids

Well, really not that far from the truth for Liberal Democrats

------------------------

I. Thou Shalt Have no other gods before the environment.

II. Thou Shalt Not make to thee any image or likeness of scripture or anything that references or alludes to God and post it a public place.

III. Thou Shalt not take the name of the Supreme Court in vain.

IV. Remember vacation days in union contracts to keep them sacrosanct. For three days shalt thou labor, but the remaining four shall be for recreation.

V. Honor thy Public School teachers and never criticize their methods, curriculum, or results, that they may fill thy campaign coffers.

VI. Thou Shalt not kill except for convenience and sex.

VII. Thou Shalt not judge any consensual sex act as immoral, lest thou be considered a prude.

VIII. Thou Shalt not steal unless it is from a rich man and thou useth the tax code, or if thou art a clever movie character, thou canst do it as well.

IX. Thou Shalt bear false witness and paint a deceiving picture if it advances the cause of liberalism.

X. Thou Shalt Covet thy neighbors house, thy neighbor's car, and thy neighbor's spouse. For thy neighbor hath gotten all of his goods and success by oppressing the poor. Thy covetousness shalt drive thy politics.

The liberal Ten Commandments
"Thou shall not bare false witness."....unless you are a holier than thou fake christian.

If it wasn't for Christians who would you be bigoted against..well, other than Blacks and Jewish people.

It is easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Theres a bible passage that should make a lot of people very very nervous.

It is easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Democrats believe there are no wealthy Democrats....Now that's a brainwashing...:lmao:

Democrats believe there are no wealthy Democrats....Now that's a brainwashing...:lmao:

its funny, because in one breath the libs will tell you liberals are more educated, have more money and are more successful than conservatives. in the next they blame cons for being the 1%

Democrat or GOP doesn't matter to me. But nowhere does it say being wealthy is a goal people should strive to achieve. According to the bible
1). Nothing you own should be a sense of pride to oneself, including one's house. All material possessions does nobody any good in the kingdom of heaven. Perhaps we should encourage a lot, I mean a whole loit, LESS spending rather than advertising to encourage people to buy or use their products. Perhaps if every saved a lot more and spent less into the economy, things would become better.
2).Jesus did a whole lot of helping of the destitute and poor.

Now, I'm not condoning don't work. I'm just reading into what I read in the bible. Makes one think. Perhaps we are all going to fall short of the way God intends us to live. Big house, new car, etc. I wonder what his outlook is going to be on our worshipping of things. We are all guilty including myself. Far from the way he wanted us to live perhaps? We shall find out.

Forum List

Back