🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: 9-11 Deaths were Good Thing

This is awesome!

Its like a Salem witch hunt. If we don't condemn this man's statements upon prompt from Mac.....we must agree with them.

I never heard of the guy before today.

Okay, I'm going to throw you in the water...if you sink to the bottom and drown, you refute everything this guy has said...but if you float to the top...

Has somebody posted a transcript, I can't watch videos. What did he say that I'm supposed to either refute completely or idolize? (There's only black and white here, right?)

This is awesome!

Its like a Salem witch hunt. If we don't condemn this man's statements upon prompt from Mac.....we must agree with them.

I never heard of the guy before today.

Seawytch said:
Okay, I'm going to throw you in the water...if you sink to the bottom and drown, you refute everything this guy has said...but if you float to the top...

S'bout durned time someone did.

I'd give you the clap ( :clap::clap::clap:), but I'm afraid you'd report me to DHS.

Mac never denied what Glenn Beck said about 9/11 families. He must hate 9/11 families. What an unamerican asshole.

Beck is a hardcore rightwing partisan ideologue. No credibility.

Kind of your mirror image.

And deflection noted.

Wow..just wow.

No denial.

Sorry that wasn't good enough. Tell me what Beck said.

Not sure why you're trying this, Sallow. You already know I'm not a partisan ideologue like you.

Looking forward to it.

Mac never denied what Glenn Beck said about 9/11 families. He must hate 9/11 families. What an unamerican asshole.

And deflection noted.

Don't like the taste of your own medicine? No surprise there. Hypocritical hypocrite is a hypocrite. Tuck your tail between your legs and run along now, little doggy.

And deflection noted.

Don't like the taste of your own medicine? No surprise there. Hypocritical hypocrite is a hypocrite. Tuck your tail between your legs and run along now, little doggy.

What are you talking about?

Mac wants USMB liberals to deny what exactly?

I deny that Ward Churchill is a liberal darling.

I deny that the guy is relevant in any way.

Does Mac think that if I don't take the time to say that I do not agree with what this person, who is a nobody, said in an essay a decade ago......that I actually agree with it?

Yes....Mac is suggesting that.

Deep thinker, that Mac.

Interesting, in one post you say you don't know him and in the very next you respond as if you do.

Nope. Never heard of him before today. You fail.

Actually YOU fail. If you are so behind current events that you don't remember the ruckus Churchill caused then how do you know he isn't a darling of the liberal left, you can't. Nor, just because you SAY you never heard of him obviously does not mean he is irrelevant, he teach college.

Does Mac think that if I don't take the time to say that I do not agree with what this person, who is a nobody, said in an essay a decade ago......that I actually agree with it?

Deep thinker, that Mac.

Interesting, in one post you say you don't know him and in the very next you respond as if you do.

Actually YOU fail. If you are so behind current events that you don't remember the ruckus Churchill caused then how do you know he isn't a darling of the liberal left, you can't. Nor, just because you SAY you never heard of him obviously does not mean he is irrelevant, he teach college.
it wasn't a real ruckus for most people. he was an idiot. rightwing ideologues like to trot him out and proclaim that he represents everyone to the left of mccarthy from time to time, but the reality is the vast majority of the country didn't know or care who he was ten years ago and they don't know him, or care to know him, now.

he's like that "imam" that hannity trots out. he is just a set piece for propagandists.

Deep thinker, that Mac.

He teach college?

If I don't know of a person, that person is not a darling of liberals. I never heard of this guy before this morning. He's not a player. Get it?

Where is @Mac1958 to accuse all liberals of sympathizing with this idiot while claiming that he's not a partisan political hack?

Many liberals in this thread called Churchill's comments stupid, but Mac is silent about Ann Coulter. Why does Mac agree with her concerning the 9/11 widows?

Where is @Mac1958 to accuse all liberals of sympathizing with this idiot while claiming that he's not a partisan political hack?

Wow, I've really gotten into your head. Sorry about that.

"All liberals"? Why on earth would I do that?

And since you think I'm a partisan political hack, I wonder how you square that with my opinions on issues like war, foreign policy, health care, gay rights, abortion and individual taxation.

Looking forward to your answer.

It is fascinating that the same people who defended the scofflaw Bundy and the homegrown militia that rose up to defend a thief against the very government they presume to honor and obey bring up this incident. Why is one different from the other. Bundy only dropped off Fox because of his racism and because even Fox must occasionally honor principle.

Ward Churchill September 11 attacks essay controversy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"I am not a "defender" of the September 11 attacks, but simply pointing out that if U.S. foreign policy results in massive death and destruction abroad, we cannot feign innocence when some of that destruction is returned. I have never said that people "should" engage in armed attacks on the United States, but that such attacks are a natural and unavoidable consequence of unlawful U.S. policy. As Martin Luther King, quoting Robert F. Kennedy, said, "Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.""

Ward Churchill , Statement to Rocky Mountain News

No idea.

Mac won't be happy until there's a Federal law in place making it illegal to join the 'PC police.'

He never denied that he still beats his spouse so we will assume he does.
I suggest that we ask Mac to deny every batshit crazy thing that anyone says. That would be fun. If he doesn't deny, he signals agreement.

You'll notice that the pussy hasn't issued any denials of his alleged spousal abuse.

Interesting...no denials yet.
He still hasn't denied it....has he?

It is fascinating that the same people who defended the scofflaw Bundy and the homegrown militia that rose up to defend a thief against the very government they presume to honor and obey bring up this incident. Why is one different from the other. Bundy only dropped off Fox because of his racism and because even Fox must occasionally honor principle.

Ward Churchill September 11 attacks essay controversy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"I am not a "defender" of the September 11 attacks, but simply pointing out that if U.S. foreign policy results in massive death and destruction abroad, we cannot feign innocence when some of that destruction is returned. I have never said that people "should" engage in armed attacks on the United States, but that such attacks are a natural and unavoidable consequence of unlawful U.S. policy. As Martin Luther King, quoting Robert F. Kennedy, said, "Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.""

Ward Churchill , Statement to Rocky Mountain News

That's what he said? He said our policies are responsible for 9/11? :rolleyes:

Geez, stop the fucking presses.

Forum List

Back