🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: 9-11 Deaths were Good Thing

You guys on the left have short term memory disorder I see. Mr. Churchill casued quite the flap just after 9/11. The OP even gave you two articles to help refresh your memories, but that is more effort and honesty than you could muster.
They believe that by denying they know him everything in their little messed up minds is normal. Libtards are so stupid.

You guys on the left have short term memory disorder I see. Mr. Churchill casued quite the flap just after 9/11. The OP even gave you two articles to help refresh your memories, but that is more effort and honesty than you could muster.
They believe that by denying they know him everything in their little messed up minds is normal. Libtards are so stupid.

They know who he is.

They know who he is.

Yes they do. And we know they are all LIUARS!!!!!!

They know who he is.

i know who he is.
but i fail to see how he, or his comments, matter.

They know who he is.

i know who he is.

His comments don't matter, what I find fascinating is the reaction here, or lack thereof, to them.

That's all.

They know who he is.

i know who he is.

His comments don't matter, what I find fascinating is the reaction here, or lack thereof, to them.

That's all.

why do you require people to disavow the comments of a man they've never met, never followed, never championed, never quoted, never read, and never heard of except for in threads accusing them of sharing his ideas?

They know who he is.

i know who he is.

That's all.

why do you require people to disavow the comments of a man they've never met, never followed, never championed, never quoted, never read, and never heard of except for in threads accusing them of sharing his ideas?

I don't require anything.

I just observe the behavior of partisan ideologues, and that behavior is pretty consistent.

Even predictable.

They know who he is.

Yeah sure we do. I know every "liberal" on a first name basis, and have committed to memory every word they have uttered or put to paper. :cuckoo:

They know who he is.

Yeah sure we do. I know every "liberal" on a first name basis, and have committed to memory every word they have uttered or put to paper. :cuckoo:

You know who he is.

Why have I never seen Mac condemn Ann Coulter's comments about the 9/11 widows? Why does Mac think that they enjoyed their husband's deaths?

They know who he is.

i know who he is.

That's all.

I just observe the behavior of partisan ideologues, and that behavior is pretty consistent.

Even predictable.

Ironic post is ironic

They know who he is.

i know who he is.

That's all.

Even predictable.

Ironic post is ironic

Tell me about my politics.

Go ahead.

Looking forward to it.

They know who he is.

You know who he is.

No, no I don't. Never heard of him in my life. But you can believe what you like. I couldn't give a shit less if I tried.

They know who he is.

You know who he is.

No, no I don't. Never heard of him in my life. But you can believe what you like. I couldn't give a shit less if I tried.

Correct, I don't believe you.

See, it's possible for us to agree!

This is awesome!

Its like a Salem witch hunt. If we don't condemn this man's statements upon prompt from Mac.....we must agree with them.

I never heard of the guy before today.

They know who he is.

i know who he is.

That's all.

Even predictable.

Ironic post is ironic

Tell me about my politics.

Go ahead.

Looking forward to it.

Well, you're blanketing every liberal in existence with accusations of heartlessness based upon the words of some asshole that some of us have never heard of let alone agree with. Then you have the nerve to talk about partisan hacks. You're about as hacky as a person can get. Go fuck yourself with a pineapple, shitstain :fu:

Mac wants USMB liberals to deny what exactly?

I deny that Ward Churchill is a liberal darling.

I deny that the guy is relevant in any way.

Does Mac think that if I don't take the time to say that I do not agree with what this person, who is a nobody, said in an essay a decade ago......that I actually agree with it?

Yes....Mac is suggesting that.

Deep thinker, that Mac.

Interesting, in one post you say you don't know him and in the very next you respond as if you do.

Nope. Never heard of him before today. You fail.

Forum List

Back