Liberals are less tolerant of the views of others.

I read this board and it is pretty apparent to me that it is in fact the liberals that are more interested in restricting people's actions: smoking tobacco, driving without a seatbelt, religious freedoms and free speech to name a few.

Immie
And you'll put a curly lightbulb in your lamp and LIKE it, buddy.

I know, I know, they all know what's best for me.

Immie

0030ba9599f987ee25f738ce7845558e.jpg

Yeah, it goes way back to those southern good old boys that roamed the countryside during the 60s in the Civil Rights era doesn't it.

Those dadgum liberals...
Oh, you mean the KKK? The terrorist arm of the Democratic Party?

Dave .. you are such an idiot. The Southern Democrats of the 19th and early 20th century in no way represent the current democratic party. Just as the republicans of today in no way represent the republican party of Eisenhower and Goldwater.

I think you already know this and just lie anyway. That makes you a dishonest piece of shit and right in line with the modern republicans.

Yeah, it goes way back to those southern good old boys that roamed the countryside during the 60s in the Civil Rights era doesn't it.

Those dadgum liberals...

Dave .. you are such an idiot. The Southern Democrats of the 19th and early 20th century in no way represent the current democratic party. Just as the republicans of today in no way represent the republican party of Eisenhower and Goldwater.

I think you already know this and just lie anyway. That makes you a dishonest piece of shit and right in line with the modern republicans.
When I want your opinion, I'll...I'll...

Hmmm. I can't ever imagine wanting your opinion.

I can understand that. I don't suffer liars and idiots and you are both.

Not to worry, those KKK boys, the ones that the Democrats eased out of their party, are now safe and sound in the Republican party, and I gotta tell you they are as happy as a boy with two peters.

I can understand that.
No, you can't. You can't imagine that some people don't give a damn what you say.

Yes, I know you're shocked. Take a few deep breaths and calm down.
I don't suffer liars and idiots and you are both.
Considering there is exactly NOTHING you can do about it, yes, you will suffer me, your ridiculous charges notwithstanding.

Put me on Ignore. I'm not changing to suit you. Get over it.

And by the way, you're proving the OP is quite accurate. Good job!

Not to worry, those KKK boys, the ones that the Democrats eased out of their party, are now safe and sound in the Republican party, and I gotta tell you they are as happy as a boy with two peters.
The racists in the GOP are a tiny minority. They're certainly not as prevalent as you've been programmed to think.

And there are racists in the Democrat Party, too. Don't bother trying to deny it.

American Thinker, gmafb!

:cuckoo:

Conservatives are more apt to lie, deal with it.

you must have missed the part where it says who actually did the study... Pew Center for the Internet and American Life Project

Liberals are much more likely to unfriend, block or hide those who disagree than conservatives by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Disagree??? HA!!!! Conservatives don't disagree. They are rude and obnoxious and love to insult. That's why liberals unfriend, block, or hide!!! It gets old.

I didn't know they were figting them...... SAD!!!!

I have a few friends that do rescue, one does pugs the other greyhounds- track dogs that have no more use...........

What is the bond about??

Because she is considered exotic, the county requires a $50,000 bond against public liability should she get out and bite someone or kill a pet.

She doesn't bite but can't be fenced and has a tendency to growl at people who invade her territory. It unsettles people because she doesn't bark. She's barked maybe twice in her life.

Never heard of that-so you must have a big place for her to wander around on?? OK in the house??

W/ rates like that, no wonder they are so rare here......

Hilarious. Liberals are:

black
brown
white
gays
rich
poor
educated
uneducated
atheist
religious and so on

Conservatives are 90% white and think education is for snobs, yet, it's the liberals who are intolerant. But it's the conservatives who are at war with all those groups. Go figure.

Hilarious. Liberals are:

black
brown
white
gays
rich
poor
educated
uneducated
atheist
religious and so on

Conservatives are 90% white and think education is for snobs, yet, it's the liberals who are intolerant. But it's the conservatives who are at war with all those groups. Go figure.

Just can't help spewing Racist horseshit can you rtwerp?

At best, this suggests differences in social networking behavior associated with political views, and nothing more.

There's probably a dozen things wrong with this analysis, such as the undefined categories of "very conservative, conservative, moderate, liberal, very liberal" for example, but I'm just not in the mood to hash it out at the moment.

or you could just say what's true...

that the o/p is a liar.

you know... that whole, lies, lies and damned lies thing. *shrug*

but maybe if he/she/it says it often enough, that will make it true.

And you could try and prove it.

But that would be un-liberal.

Hilarious. Liberals are:

black
brown
white
gays
rich
poor
educated
uneducated
atheist
religious and so on

Just can't help spewing Racist horseshit can you rtwerp?

Which part was racist?

A recent survey by the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies may have uncovered the Cosby Factor. You may recall that last summer, Bill Cosby went on a rant that made him look more like an angry old man than the beloved comedian he is. Indeed, when Cosby scolded irresponsible poor black parents for holding back the race, he sounded more like Rush Limbaugh than most of us wanted to admit.

But Cosby may just be showing his age.

According to the Joint Center's report, in 2004 -- for the first time in recent years -- younger African Americans became more Democratic and older African Americans became more Republican.

African-American voters between the ages of 19 to 25 who labeled themselves as Democrats increased from 54 percent to 71 percent, and from 56 to 63 percent among those ages 26 to 35. But older African Americans were less likely in 2004 to identify themselves as Democrats and more likely to identify as Republicans, the survey found.

Afro-Netizen: More blacks becoming conservative as they age

Forum List

Back