Liberals are saying Trump is a threat to democracy by not conceding

Not one state has certified their election.

They say he is a threat to democracy, but yet they are the ones who want to pack the supreme court and let illegal immigrants vote and abolish the 2nd ammendment and have started lists of enemies and refuse to comdemn the violence from BLM and ANTIFA. They want no voter id, no signature check, no dates needed on mail in ballots...

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Who is the threat to Democracy?

So Hillary was urging Biden to be a threat to Democracy when she implored him to not conceded?? if Trump ended up winning?
I think we have these Democrats figured out... They want to make all the rules as they go.
Their moral superiority must be so huge in their minds that there is no rule of fair play that
applies to them. It is their patriotic duty to take out Trump and all Republicans, like they have been trying to do here in California for so long
You idiots need to understand what peaceful transition of power is and who is supposed to be transitioning that power.

AH I see, so the sitting president needs to concede, but not the challenger.
We dont need to take lectures from people who tried to undermine a sitting president for the last 4 years. It seems like after 2016 the peaceful transfer never happened at all.. it was a transition full of contention and accusations for 4 solid years. Still waiting for Comey to give us that irrefutable evidence he was sitting on. It doesnt exist, but that never stopped political enemies of the president
If the challenger doesn’t concede, no one cares. If the sitting president refuses to transition power responsibly, the government and people of the country suffer. 2016 was a peaceful transition.
TRUMP! is an egotistical megalomaniac, but he doesn't want to harm the country. He may do it unwillingly, but he will transition power.
The harm is already done Jo will forever be an illegitimate Criminal In Chief

So ONLY your side can pick and choose what parts of our culture can be cancelled.
Got it.
You’re cancelling the democratic way of government, not getting kicked off social media.

Good lord, have some perspective.
we dont have a democratic government you stupid fuck,,
Ah, a bunch of worthless nit picks. What the fuck do you call it when people vote to elect their leaders? It’s democracy you idiot.

Trump lost the vote, now he wants to throw it out by any means necessary. Like any fascist would.

Now you sound like the neener-wiener that you usually are. :auiqs.jpg:
I’m getting fed up with the bullshit coming out of Trump’s supporters.
back atcha buddy,,,

the least you could do is tell the truth and not lie so much,,

Jesus Christ keep your pants on Y'ALL! Al Gore took 37 days how about you give us the same?
Gore had a legitimate argument. Trump is just delusional.
How is it any different? you leftists spent four years constantly attacking the president even went with impeachment to undermine the Trump presidency
Trump has filed dozens of frivolous lawsuits. He needs to overturn votes in at least three states he lost by anywhere from 15k to 75k votes.

Gore lost by 500 votes in a single state and still couldn’t get the vote to change despite winning in the SC of Florida.

Trump’s legal strategy isn’t a legal strategy so much as it’s a media strategy. It’s publicity, not litigation.

Jesus Christ keep your pants on Y'ALL! Al Gore took 37 days how about you give us the same?
How is it any different? you leftists spent four years constantly attacking the president even went with impeachment to undermine the Trump presidency
Trump has filed dozens of frivolous lawsuits. He needs to overturn votes in at least three states he lost by anywhere from 15k to 75k votes.

Gore lost by 500 votes in a single state and still couldn’t get the vote to change despite winning in the SC of Florida.

Trump’s legal strategy isn’t a legal strategy so much as it’s a media strategy. It’s publicity, not litigation.
patience my little friend patience,,,

They say he is a threat to democracy, but yet they are the ones who want to pack the supreme court and let illegal immigrants vote and abolish the 2nd ammendment and have started lists of enemies and refuse to comdemn the violence from BLM and ANTIFA. They want no voter id, no signature check, no dates needed on mail in ballots...

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So Hillary was urging Biden to be a threat to Democracy when she implored him to not conceded?? if Trump ended up winning?
I think we have these Democrats figured out... They want to make all the rules as they go.
Their moral superiority must be so huge in their minds that there is no rule of fair play that
applies to them. It is their patriotic duty to take out Trump and all Republicans, like they have been trying to do here in California for so long
You idiots need to understand what peaceful transition of power is and who is supposed to be transitioning that power.

We dont need to take lectures from people who tried to undermine a sitting president for the last 4 years. It seems like after 2016 the peaceful transfer never happened at all.. it was a transition full of contention and accusations for 4 solid years. Still waiting for Comey to give us that irrefutable evidence he was sitting on. It doesnt exist, but that never stopped political enemies of the president
If the challenger doesn’t concede, no one cares. If the sitting president refuses to transition power responsibly, the government and people of the country suffer. 2016 was a peaceful transition.

We are dealing with Dominion. A voting system that has never been used like this before in the U.S. We saw voting anomalies, such as the voting trend change in midstream when Trump was leading. and we saw the trend reverse itself. Dominion is not UN- hackable.

We never had to deal with this shit before. It was a mistake to run an election this way and now we have to deal with it. No one on the left had a problem about running with a conspiracy theory when it was against Trump.

So ONLY your side can pick and choose what parts of our culture can be cancelled.
Got it.
You’re cancelling the democratic way of government, not getting kicked off social media.

Ah, a bunch of worthless nit picks. What the fuck do you call it when people vote to elect their leaders? It’s democracy you idiot.

Trump lost the vote, now he wants to throw it out by any means necessary. Like any fascist would.

back atcha buddy,,,

There not lies. Just shit that you haven’t come to terms with because of your tender snowflake feelings.

Got it.

back atcha buddy,,,

There not lies. Just shit that you haven’t come to terms with because of your tender snowflake feelings.

I have no feelings.. just facts,,

Trump is democracy's CHAMPION defending it against blatant election fraud. Dems on the other hand, scum of the earth.

We are dealing with Dominion. A voting system that has never been used like this before in the U.S. We saw voting anomalies, such as the voting trend change in midstream when Trump was leading. and we saw the trend reverse itself. Dominion is not UN- hackable.

We never had to deal with this shit before. It was a mistake to run an election this way and now we have to deal with it. No one on the left had a problem about running with a conspiracy theory when it was against Trump.
You’re dealing with fringe internet conspiracy theories. These anomalies aren’t anomalies. They’re exactly what you’d expect based on how people voted and how votes are counted.

No one hacked Dominion. There is no conspiracy.

The only thing we haven’t had to deal with before is a president who denies reality.

I don't agree with the number of lawsuits. If I were advising him, I would have opted for 3 or 4 lawsuits that focused on large systemic fraud. But that does not invalidate his right to challenge the results in light of the many changes to our traditional election process and the failure of local elections to abide by agreed upon election rules.

Got it.

back atcha buddy,,,

Fact is Biden got more votes. Your feelings can’t handle defeat so you invented a story to sooth your ego.

Got it.

back atcha buddy,,,

Fact is Biden got more votes. Your feelings can’t handle defeat so you invented a story to sooth your ego.
that has yet to be determined,,, and only a liar would say different,,,

I don't agree with the number of lawsuits. If I were advising him, I would have opted for 3 or 4 lawsuits that focused on large systemic fraud. But that does not invalidate his right to challenge the results in light of the many changes to our traditional election process and the failure of local elections to abide by agreed upon election rules.
He couldn’t focus on 3 or 4 lawsuits on large systemic fraud because there is no large systemic fraud.

The courts are not the place for bullshit frivolous claims.

that has yet to be determined,,, and only a liar would say different,,,
The votes have been counted. What do you think they’ve been doing since Election Day?
have they been counted or they are being counted???

you said two different things there,,, which ones the lie???

either way doesnt matter cause it aint over till its over,,

Doesn't matter. TRUMP! never has to concede as long as he leaves on inauguration day. Only if he refused to do that would there even be a problem. Heck, he can blow up Twit between now and then and it wouldn't matter. Has that lady in Georgia conceded yet?
Trump is supposed to hand off of government for a reason. Trump would be doing intentional harm to the country if he refuses to let that process start before Biden is sworn in.
I dont believe there is any legal precedent for trump conceeding. As long as the peaceful transfer of power happens, which is handled by the government transition office, i dont believe any president technically has to conceed.

Doesn't matter. TRUMP! never has to concede as long as he leaves on inauguration day. Only if he refused to do that would there even be a problem. Heck, he can blow up Twit between now and then and it wouldn't matter. Has that lady in Georgia conceded yet?
Trump is supposed to hand off of government for a reason. Trump would be doing intentional harm to the country if he refuses to let that process start before Biden is sworn in.

Because fake media says so?

No way. There is a legal process going on this is not finished yet.

Doesn't work like that.:mad-61:
1605574086407.png

That, and Dems took 1,460 days. A little patience?

Forum List

Back