Liberals Bring The Stupid

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I and many others predicted this would be the next liberal way to stop islamic terror. Jump in 2aguy cause you have been one of the leading voices on this. So lets just cut DIRECT to the stupid shall we?

"
"SWEDEN’S largest newspaper knows how to stop Islamic terrorism: “BAN VEHICLES”

We KNEW this kind of liberal stupid was on its way....
"
SWEDISH-CAR-BAN-01.jpg

Someone PLEASE explain to me who how a group so ignorant can draw a damn breath.

"Instead, it is cars — which she calls “effective murder machines” — that Franchell says “must simply be removed from city centres and places where people gather, if people are to be protected in future”.

Yeah, DON'T blame the islamic BLAME THE CAR! God I wish I could say the stupid ends there but.....
i-support-a-ban-on-all-assault-trucks-we-dont-3068179.png

Liberals there also argue that driving IS SEXIST!

"The idea of reducing the number of cars in Swedish cities was backed last month by Sweden’s environment minister, who argued that driving is a gender equality issue as well as a matter of shrinking the nation’s carbon emissions."

Liberals WANT your guns and now they want your cars!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...s-how-to-stop-islamic-terrorism-ban-vehicles/

Fury

I and many others predicted this would be the next liberal way to stop islamic terror. Jump in 2aguy cause you have been one of the leading voices on this. So lets just cut DIRECT to the stupid shall we?

"

"
SWEDISH-CAR-BAN-01.jpg

Someone PLEASE explain to me who how a group so ignorant can draw a damn breath.

"Instead, it is cars — which she calls “effective murder machines” — that Franchell says “must simply be removed from city centres and places where people gather, if people are to be protected in future”.

Yeah, DON'T blame the islamic BLAME THE CAR! God I wish I could say the stupid ends there but.....

"The idea of reducing the number of cars in Swedish cities was backed last month by Sweden’s environment minister, who argued that driving is a gender equality issue as well as a matter of shrinking the nation’s carbon emissions."

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...s-how-to-stop-islamic-terrorism-ban-vehicles/

Fury
Liberals are like abused women who stay with abusive men....the stupidity continues until someone is dead.

"

"
SWEDISH-CAR-BAN-01.jpg

Fury
Redundant!...THIS:
Liberals Bring The Stupid
Would be better expressed as:
LIBERALS BEING LIBERALS...even they would get it

why not ban pressure cookers,tuna cans,dogs,golf clubs,power tools and man eating rabbits in sweden while we're at it?
Because only some of those things [dogs-"mans" bets friend and power tools...well you know] are unacceptable...things like "man" eating rabbits are acceptable simply because of their designation...the rest are acceptable for now since they are not semantically connected to men!

Forum List

Back