We need to stop the habit of calling Democrats liberals, here is why!!

Well, I'll stop calling Democrats liberal when Republicans and MAGAs stop calling themselves conservative.
I think of conservative as controlling. Actually Democrats love to control. Any excuse will do, they want to whip out new laws to use like spider webs against humans.

What you really need to do is clean your own house.
Reading my words will shake that idea out of you. My aim is to free Americans. Don't think they are shackled? If you believe they are not, explain why Democrats daily acts is to make up more laws and regulations. They seem like they will never stop making laws and regulations.

What is a liberal? Doing what? Passing massive laws? Well yes there is that. Liberal connotes a person who minds their own business. Does not pass laws trampling on your rights. But this is definitely not Democrats. I don't know who these alleged liberals are. I am not a liberal. I am totally in favor of human freedom. I am against teaching false history. Such as that Abe Lincoln waged war to free slaves.
Abe denied it. We have to take his word.
So My challenge is to only say liberal as to a freedom promoting person. Biden is not pro freedom. He has used Government to go after a good president called Trump. That Trump is being prosecuted reminds us most of what would Hitler do. It can even be what FDR would do since he harmed so many citizens of the USA. To learn about FDR, study how the Supreme Court acted to stop him. Read what he did to the Jews of WW2 by stopping them from reaching the USA on a ship.

I hope to get many yes remarks over the Democrats lying by calling themselves liberal. Let's not help them by saying they are liberal.
Old drunk assholes don’t get to define what is and isn’t a liberal

Fuck off

Fuck off
Folks, see those words? Note his idea. He wants to be in charge of my life. To restrict me. To regulate me. Then he uses curse to end his filthy talk. That is a hell of an example of what a Democrat is like. See the polite posts? Those are Republicans. He lied about me so there is that as well.

Folks, see those words? Note his idea. He wants to be in charge of my life. To restrict me. To regulate me. Then he uses curse to end his filthy talk. That is a hell of an example of what a Democrat is like. See the polite posts? Those are Republicans. He lied about me so there is that as well.
In charge of your life?

You’re trying to define me based on your biased bullshit.

Fuck off old man

What is a liberal? Doing what? Passing massive laws? Well yes there is that. Liberal connotes a person who minds their own business. Does not pass laws trampling on your rights. But this is definitely not Democrats. I don't know who these alleged liberals are. I am not a liberal. I am totally in favor of human freedom. I am against teaching false history. Such as that Abe Lincoln waged war to free slaves.
So My challenge is to only say liberal as to a freedom promoting person. Biden is not pro freedom. He has used Government to go after a good president called Trump. That Trump is being prosecuted reminds us most of what would Hitler do. It can even be what FDR would do since he harmed so many citizens of the USA. To learn about FDR, study how the Supreme Court acted to stop him. Read what he did to the Jews of WW2 by stopping them from reaching the USA on a ship.

I hope to get many yes remarks over the Democrats lying by calling themselves liberal. Let's not help them by saying they are liberal.
Heads up!
You are in a cult. Get OUT!

Heads up!
You are in a cult. Get OUT!
Democrats cult is damned dangerous to them and the rest of us. What do cults do. Cults manage their population. They control the population at a max. Democrats do this. Why members think their leaders don't directly manage them is a major guess.

In charge of your life?

You’re trying to define me based on your biased bullshit.

Fuck off old man
No, I have been for years a Democrat but changed parties in 1980. The theme of Democrats is they want to control humans. This shit show called gun control is to control humans. The shit said by the media is pure control. They hate we Republicans so in the media we see the media running us down. All the time. Democrats have created probably 95 percent of our laws. You never hear of democrats wanting laws removed.

Fuck off
You describe Democrats. Democrats are not liberal and have no right to claim they are. They are absolute rulers. This country was never created to be run by Democrats. They got their start ruling slaves.

Theirs nothing liberal about the left
Absolutely nothing

You describe Democrats. Democrats are not liberal and have no right to claim they are. They are absolute rulers. This country was never created to be run by Democrats. They got their start ruling slaves.
You have no right to say what Democrats or liberals are

No, I have been for years a Democrat but changed parties in 1980. The theme of Democrats is they want to control humans. This shit show called gun control is to control humans. The shit said by the media is pure control. They hate we Republicans so in the media we see the media running us down. All the time. Democrats have created probably 95 percent of our laws. You never hear of democrats wanting laws removed.
It is obvious that right wing Trumpers like you are full of hate… not Dems

Forum List

Back