Place your bets

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
I'm not a gambler but this might be fun. It's almost a sure bet Biden is going to look ridiculous policy wise but just waiting on the gaffe?

Biden State of the Union: Americans can place prop bets on gaffes, mix-ups and even a 'brain freeze'

Got your Bingo card ready?

IMG_5612.png

I'm not a gambler but this might be fun. It's almost a sure bet Biden is going to look ridiculous policy wise but just waiting on the gaffe?

Biden State of the Union: Americans can place prop bets on gaffes, mix-ups and even a 'brain freeze'

I dunno.

I think they'll have shot ole' Joe so full of adrenochrome that he should just about look alive.

At least for a little while.

Given an intermission or two.

I am surprised they don't have a bet whether or not he will say the state of the union is strong. I think he will not say it.

I'm not a gambler
He spanked you hard in 2023, so it's likely he'll do it again.

Hence the complete hysterical meltdown of every BDS loser today. Just how many sore-loser BDS meltdown threads have we seen today? I lost track. So many diapers are being filled by the BDS losers.

Do you BDS commies understand that power-weeping at Biden won't make you look like any less of a loser?

I betting this is the setup to replace Joe.

The only people who think Biden is a good president are the WEF shills on sites like this that gaslight Americans.

He will do fairly well for the first 5 minutes or so.
They have spent the past 5 days at Camp David solely getting him to work on delivery.
Longer certainly than ever before.
They know the importance of the first 5-10 minutes. At least half of the audience will drop out by then, as always.
Past that, especially as it gets into the 20+ minute mark he will start losing it.
I will not be surprised if they even cut it short if he begins to lose it too bad.

Forum List

Back