Place your bets

I'm betting that Biden messes up big time and is forced to step down for health reasons.

Just like j p morgan predicted
I saw a tweet by Sean Spicer that the SOTU will have two intermissions. If that is true it can only be to drug Joe up again so he can be coherent. They are going to kill him doing things like that. I wonder if they want to.

Place your bets…

1. Biden will mistakenly think Obama is President
2. Biden will claim Nikki Haley was in charge on Jan 6
3. Biden will claim the 2020 election was stolen
4. Biden will complain that everyone is picking on him
5. Biden will make up funny names for his rivals
6. Republicans will heckle and call names during the address

I am sad I will not see it live who knows who the WH will edit the speech for release

I'm not a gambler but this might be fun. It's almost a sure bet Biden is going to look ridiculous policy wise but just waiting on the gaffe?

Biden State of the Union: Americans can place prop bets on gaffes, mix-ups and even a 'brain freeze'

That he'll have a five-second brain freeze at 10/1 odds is probably a good bet.

They will put him down for a nap around five wake him up around seven refresh him on where he is supposed to enter and exit from stress to him don’t call out to any dead people give him a redbull about seven thirty and hope that gets him through.

Place your bets…

1. Biden will mistakenly think Obama is President
2. Biden will claim Nikki Haley was in charge on Jan 6
3. Biden will claim the 2020 election was stolen
4. Biden will complain that everyone is picking on him
5. Biden will make up funny names for his rivals
6. Republicans will heckle and call names during the address
I say there is a chance that he collapses from all the drugs he is on and dies.

I was trying to think to the last time a State of the Union was relevent to me, and not just an extension of the election campaign. I couldn't come up with one, maybe Bush the Smarter because we were going to war, but I hadn't thought of him as a war criminal yet. I certainly know better now. I think if anyone depends on a meat puppet in the white house to tell them what's going on that we deserve what we get.

They will put him down for a nap around five wake him up around seven refresh him on where he is supposed to enter and exit from stress to him don’t call out to any dead people give him a redbull about seven thirty and hope that gets him through.

Plus the cheat sheet he carries everywhere that tells him where to stand, what to say, and who he's allowed to talk to.

I'm not a gambler but this might be fun. It's almost a sure bet Biden is going to look ridiculous policy wise but just waiting on the gaffe?

Biden State of the Union: Americans can place prop bets on gaffes, mix-ups and even a 'brain freeze'

Have fun. I don't watch these dog and pony shows. :rolleyes:

I was trying to think to the last time a State of the Union was relevent to me, and not just an extension of the election campaign. I couldn't come up with one, maybe Bush the Smarter because we were going to war, but I hadn't thought of him as a war criminal yet. I certainly know better now. I think if anyone depends on a meat puppet in the white house to tell them what's going on that we deserve what we get.
I don't know what they were like long ago, but they're pretty much just a President patting themselves on the back while his party cheers wildly and the other party just sits there. The press likes to give them a lot of attention, but that may just be from habit. Meh.

There will be lots of 'angry Joe' acting and lots of MAGA demonizing while blaming everyone else under the sun for his failures.

I predict they will say pedo Joe has covid, so Jill will read the speech instead. The liberals on here will gleam with joy.

My prediction? After its over, lefty media will say “that was the greatest stou speech ever given!!”

Also, Biden will blame republicans for the border situation when it was Biden that came in and reversed every border policy trump had in place, and sued states who were trying to protect their own borders.

That and, I have a feeling he won’t really stumble that much at all. Ever notice how Biden will answer questions and after a few minutes he just loses his train of thought? But let him give a 90 minute speech like this and he does fine. What the hell is up with that?

I say that Biden will once again prove he does not suffer from dementia

Watch as he once again traps Republicans …..This time on border security

Will Republicans clap for more Border Agents?
Will they clap for more judges to rule on asylum requests?
Will they clap for tougher rules to request asylum?
Will they clap for moe fentanyl screening stations at our borders?

Forum List

Back