You can't be president until you are 35. Is it time to have an upper limit on age?

You have never seen an insurrection in the USA.
Never saw a successful one. We saw a lame attempt by Trump supporters on 1/6/21. 5 of whom died climbing the steps. This is why I always chuckle at the death threats I get from the blob supporters. The last thing they ever wrestled with was putting their shoes on this morning.

Never saw a successful one. We saw a lame attempt by Trump supporters on 1/6/21. 5 of whom died climbing the steps. This is why I always chuckle at the death threats I get from the blob supporters. The last thing they ever wrestled with was putting their shoes on this morning.
Why in not any cases has insurrection been charged?

Likely for the same reason that we don’t charge folks with assassination when they murder someone. It’s an assassination...but the legal community calls it murder.

Are you ever going to amuse us with how you think flash bangs caused people to enter a building?
The law is clear. So far none of the protestors are charged with insurrection.
If flash bangs would not scare protesters into a building why did so many go in?

The law is clear. So far none of the protestors are charged with insurrection.
If flash bangs would not scare protesters into a building why did so many go in?
Insurrection VERSUS ..........What were the charges........???/

Not only should there be age limits but term limits on congressman, senators, etc. No one should be entrenched in their seat for 20-30 years, no one.

Forum List

Back