Liberals can't control the violence in their own cities so their solution?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Make a big deal when white kids get shot to take the spotlight off of their failed policies in their shithole cities.

Most of the gun violence in our country is confined to 5 or 6 liberal cities. Places that already have strict gun laws.

It seems to me when you boil down all the factors that surround gun violence one thing is common in a majority of the instances. Liberals ignore the contributing factors that drive the violence.
Drugs, gangs, poverty, mental health, desperation, lack of parental guidance.

You want to stop gun violence start focusing on the actual contributing factors.

Make a big deal when white kids get shot to take the spotlight off of their failed policies in their shithole cities.

Most of the gun violence in our country is confined to 5 or 6 liberal cities. Places that already have strict gun laws.

It seems to me when you boil down all the factors that surround gun violence one thing is common in a majority of the instances. Liberals ignore the contributing factors that drive the violence.

You want to stop gun violence start focusing on the actual contributing factors.

I think we should let big city mayors run the country.

Opinion | Why aren’t these people running the country?

I am curious as to what your solutions are.

Why don’t you list those utopia conservative cities out there ? Oh you won’t . Because most all cities lean democratic.

Guess what , put millions of people together and shitbhappens .

But, blue state cities perform way better than red state cities .

Which conservative cities with loose gun laws would you like to use as an example for us?

Democrats never want to discuss THEIR failures.
They should be discussed. Do you also want to discuss conservative failures? Please fell free to lead by example

As a conservative I have been a consistent critic of the GOP establishment and leadership. I doubt there is a Dem on this forum as critical of their party.

They should be discussed. Do you also want to discuss conservative failures? Please fell free to lead by example

As a conservative I have been a consistent critic of the GOP establishment and leadership. I doubt there is a Dem on this forum as critical of their party.
I’m not a democrat so I can’t really speak for them. Party loyalist on both sides do a disservice to our country and discourse in my opinion. As a Liberal I can absolutely be critical of the democrats and republicans. Just as you do as a conservative.

I’m not a democrat so I can’t really speak for them. Party loyalist on both sides do a disservice to our country and discourse in my opinion. As a Liberal I can absolutely be critical of the democrats and republicans. Just as you do as a conservative.

:goodposting:

Why don’t you list those utopia conservative cities out there ? Oh you won’t . Because most all cities lean democratic.

Why don't we deal with just plain old unembellished facts?

70% of all murders occur in 5% of all the counties in the entire country.
More than 50% of all counties have a murder rate of near zero

We know what to do to lower our murder rate but we don't care to do it because those 70% of murders are concentrated in urban shit holes and are mostly young urban minorities killing other young urban minorities

Get a handle on the 5% of counties and reduce the murder rate by up to 70%

but you don't really want to do that do you?

We know what to do to lower our murder rate but we don't care to do it because those 70% of murders are concentrated in urban shit holes and are mostly young urban minorities killing other young urban minorities

How do you propose we do that and what examples can you point to from conservative run cities?

How do you propose we do that and what examples can you point to from conservative run cities?

I don't give a fuck about partisan whining. If you want to keep painting the world red and blue with your broad brush then you don't want to do anything about what is actually driving the murder rate in this country

Forum List

Back