Liberals can't control the violence in their own cities so their solution?

Communists/Democrats incite violence and destruction. They need their angry, poor, and helpless masses. The last thing the Democratic Party wants, is a happy prosperous independent populace. The Party can only thrive on misery. The more angry, poor, and helpless, the better off the Party is. Violence and destruction suits Communists/Democrats just fine. They'll continue to incite it. Bet on that.
Oh here she comes on her soapbox again preaching a bunch of hot air she knows nothing about. Thanks for sharing.

These Liberals are confused.

They think the solution to Black crime in Chicago is to take guns away from White males in rural Georgia.

That is just the kind of dumbasses they are.

Communists/Democrats incite violence and destruction. They need their angry, poor, and helpless masses. The last thing the Democratic Party wants, is a happy prosperous independent populace. The Party can only thrive on misery. The more angry, poor, and helpless, the better off the Party is. Violence and destruction suits Communists/Democrats just fine. They'll continue to incite it. Bet on that.
Oh here she comes on her soapbox again preaching a bunch of hot air she knows nothing about. Thanks for sharing.

It's fact. The Democratic Party can only thrive on misery. And that's why it creates so much of it. Happy, prosperous, independent Citizens aren't so easily controlled. Without mass misery, the Democratic Party is finished. So it will continue to incite violence and destruction. It's all part of the Communist Agenda.

It's fact. The Democratic Party can only thrive on misery. And that's why it creates so much of it. Happy, prosperous, independent Citizens aren't so easily controlled. Without mass misery, the Democratic Party is finished. So it will continue to incite violence and destruction. It's all part of the Communist Agenda.
Do you feel better now?

They think the solution to Black crime in Chicago is to take guns away from White males in rural Georgia.

I’m a Liberal and that’s not at all what I think... perhaps try listening more and talking less. Maybe you can get your facts straight.

Do you feel better now?

Just speaking reality. The Democratic Party can only thrive on misery. That's why it's no coincidence it creates so much of it. Poor, angry, helpless Citizens are easily controlled. Ultimately, they'll do anything for their Government Master. Just withhold a few Freebies, and they'll do what they're told.

It's all part of the Communist Agenda. Check out the Doc 'Agenda: Grinding Down America.' It's currently running on Amazon Prime. It lays out the Agenda very clearly. Give it a watch. Take care.

I’m a Liberal and that’s not at all what I think... perhaps try listening more and talking less. Maybe you can get your facts straight.

Then you better get all your Libtards friends in line because those butt pirates are advocating all kinds of draconian laws including abolishing the Second Amendment.

Then you better get all your Libtards friends in line because those butt pirates are advocating all kinds of draconian laws including abolishing the Second Amendment.
I’ve heard a few wingnuts saying such things but that no where near what the masses are saying. A bit of advice, ignore the wingnuts, and don’t label the masses by the voices of a few

Forum List

Back