Liberals demand "white nationalist" student be expelled. College says NO !!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I bet the school eventually caves and does expel him. The core of liberalism is anti-white racism.

University of Nebraska won’t expel ‘white nationalist’ student, citing First Amendment

feb 9 2018 The University of Nebraska-Lincoln announced Thursday it will not expel a junior who reportedly claims to be “the most active white nationalist in the Nebraska area.”

Chancellor Ronnie Green cited the student’s free speech protection under the First Amendment.

The student, Dan Kleve, became a flashpoint on campus when a video circulated by the Anti-Fascist Action Nebraska group highlighted Kleve’s activities away from school, the Lincoln Star Journal reports.

Among those concerned are members of the Nebraska men’s basketball team who have decided to wear T-shirts before Saturday’s game against Rutgers that read, “Hate Will Never Win,” the Omaha World-Herald reported Friday.

I bet the school eventually caves and does expel him. The core of liberalism is anti-white racism.

University of Nebraska won’t expel ‘white nationalist’ student, citing First Amendment

feb 9 2018 The University of Nebraska-Lincoln announced Thursday it will not expel a junior who reportedly claims to be “the most active white nationalist in the Nebraska area.”

Chancellor Ronnie Green cited the student’s free speech protection under the First Amendment.

The student, Dan Kleve, became a flashpoint on campus when a video circulated by the Anti-Fascist Action Nebraska group highlighted Kleve’s activities away from school, the Lincoln Star Journal reports.

Among those concerned are members of the Nebraska men’s basketball team who have decided to wear T-shirts before Saturday’s game against Rutgers that read, “Hate Will Never Win,” the Omaha World-Herald reported Friday.

Where's your article make any reference to "liberalism"? Hm?

Actually the title is "University of Nebraska won’t expel ‘white nationalist’ student, citing First Amendment".

The First Amendment is the essence of Liberalism.

Actually the title is "University of Nebraska won’t expel ‘white nationalist’ student, citing First Amendment".

Unless you're Milo or Ingram speaking at Berkeley, that bastion of 1st Amendment rights.

Which is why you and your fellow Stalinists have no relation to liberalism.

I am a liberal, you are a leftist. I support liberty, you support totalitarianism.

I am a liberal, you are a leftist. I support liberty, you support totalitarianism.

Link, Pothead?

No of course you don't have a link. All you have is that suppository.

Link, Pothead?

No of course you don't have a link. All you have is that suppository.

You are one DUMB motherfucker, even as Stalinists go...

iu

That's what you Stalinists do to free speech.

Unless you're Milo or Ingram speaking at Berkeley, that bastion of 1st Amendment rights.

I'm not Milo (perish the though), I don't know who the fuck "Graham" is and this ain't Berkeley. More to the point the OP tried to paint this article as the direct opposite of what it says, because he's a fucktard, and I called him on it. To mix a metaphor, stick a fork in this thread, it's toast.

[

I'm not Milo (perish the though), I don't know who the fuck "Graham" is and this ain't Berkeley. More to the point the OP tried to paint this article as the direct opposite of what it says, because he's a fucktard, and I called him on it. To mix a metaphor, stick a fork in this thread, it's toast.

No, you're not Milo, you are a two bit Stalinist who seeks to crush basic liberty in the furtherance of the leftist domination of the government and enslavement of the people.

The OP painted this article exactly as it is, a rare example of a University bucking those like you who crush free speech and seek to impose thought crime statutes in what were once institutions of higher learning.

We all know what you are Slugo, a bolshevik statist.

Milo and Laura Ingram both caused riots to prevent them from exercising their 1st Amendment rights at Berkeley by liberals. Because you said free speech was the very essence of liberalism.

What the hell are you babbling about.?? Are you claiming the school agreed to expel this guy???

You alt right pretend neo-liberals are crazy loons.

UoN did the right thing, the classical American thing.

You folks are the spirit of Stalinism.

Pogo has you pegged right.

Sounds like he’s a total white racist bigot.
When you defend idiots like this you’re only allowing yourself to be duped by left wing racist culture and you respond with the backlash they want. Then they can group anyone who protests the racism of the left as ‘white nationalists’ and any genuine conversation is stifled.
Stop focusing on ‘whiteness’ and consider American assimilation instead.

Milo and Laura Ingram both caused riots to prevent them from exercising their 1st Amendment rights at Berkeley by liberals. Because you said free speech was the very essence of liberalism.

Anybody anywhere to tries to prevent free speech is by definition not a Liberal. Period.

What the hell are you babbling about.?? Are you claiming the school agreed to expel this guy???

What the hell are you babbling about? Read your own article's title. The University stood by the First Amendment. That's Liberalism Dumbass.

Forum List

Back