Liberals demand "white nationalist" student be expelled. College says NO !!

In the case of the topic the University is not bound by the First Amendment, but it chooses to stand behind its spirit. Whether it's obliged to do so or not, that
They are not bound by the first amendment, but when it comes to praying in school, that a different story. Typical selective enforcement of our freedoms.

"Enforcement"?

You're proposing to "enforce" prayer now? What's next after that then? Thought control?

SMH

Milo and Laura Ingram both caused riots to prevent them from exercising their 1st Amendment rights at Berkeley by liberals. Because you said free speech was the very essence of liberalism.

Free speech is indeed the essence of liberalism; but it is anathema to Stalinism, which is why Pogo and the other democrats so bitterly hate freedom of speech, and all freedom.

Again............................................................................................................................. link?

We sit, and we wait. :45:

Link?

Irrelevant anyway. I said Maher invites them on, and he does. I win, you lose.

Besides all of which, if they think their presence is ineffective ----- why do they keep coming back?

Have you defeated your straw man?

You're such a clown. You alone brought up Maher.

Most of your fellow Stalinists have condemned him for daring to criticize your beloved Islam.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maher-c...-muslims-sharing-all-your-values-is-bullshit/

I don't have any "fellow Stalinists" Pothead. I drew two examples from media of one guy who invites voices from everywhere to his table and another guy who shuts them out. And the first guy is Maher. And then I proved it, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about that..

Now change your pants. You have a big stain.

Nebraska suddenly has my respect although I wonder how long it will be before they cave. I'm sure antifa and some of the other twisted liberals who do not believe in the first amendment will show up soon to turn it into a national story

Yup- we'll here the "free speech does not include hate speech" silliness.

Libs love censorship.

I am unfamiliar with this Dan Kleve individual, however, if his stance is simply pro-nationalism, rather than white supremacy, I see no issue there; .

HAHAHA. Do you honestly think blacks are mentally equal to whites. ??? Then explain

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

The First Amendment is the essence of Liberalism.
Maybe, but not today's "liberalism".

I don't put quotes around Liberalism. When I say Liberalism, I mean just that. If you don't --- then stop saying it.

You are as far from a liberal as it is possible to be.

You are a Stalinist, an authoritarian thug committed to the utter and complete destruction of liberty.

Are you insane?? Liberals love censorship. The essence of liberalism is fascism and anti-white racism.

No, I'm a Liberal. You know, that principle the university in your link is upholding while you have the entire scenario ass-backward.

----- Unless you're now going to sit on this board and claim that both free speech AND censorship of speech are "Liberal" and that the same term simultaneously means two mutually exclusive ideas. THINK

so true, but that liberalism has been replaced, all that remains is the name and the folks who can best fix this are democrats themselves by taking on the hijackers of the party...just threatening to bolt the party will force real democrats in the party to clean house.

Liberalism can never be "replaced". Obviously it and the Constitution that represents it can be, and are, constantly under attack from the right and the left, but the concept stands.

None of which has to do with a "party" anyway. This isn't a politics story.

Are you insane?? Liberals love censorship. The essence of liberalism is fascism and anti-white racism.

No, I'm a Liberal. You know, that principle the university in your link is upholding while you have the entire scenario ass-backward.

Yes the university is right for defending free speech and you and the other liberals are wrong in demanding this guy be expelled

Yes the university is right for defending free speech and you and the other liberals are wrong in demanding this guy be expelled

Go fuck yourself with a branding iron. ***YOU*** do not dictate what ***I*** say, you crotchrotted fascist.

It's creepy to think of the gargantuan amounts of malice in a liberal's heart to want to go out of their way to destroy a stranger's life....just for being politically incorrect and not hating his own white race.

It's creepy to think of the gargantuan amounts of malice in a liberal's heart to want to go out of their way to destroy a stranger's life....just for being politically incorrect and not hating his own white race.

Again i say - the core of liberalism is hatred of white people. That explains why they support the black race that is a plague everywhere it exists in the world.

Again i say - the core of liberalism is hatred of white people. That explains why they support the black race that is a plague everywhere it exists in the world.

Again I say the core of Liberalism is "all men are created equal". That explains why the Liberals in this story are the University. Doesn't explain how your idiotic definition of "liberal" got out of its cage though.

Again I say the core of Liberalism is "all men are created equal". That explains why the Liberals in this story are the University. Doesn't explain how your idiotic definition of "liberal" got out of its cage though.

HAHAHA. You think blacks are mentally equal to whites? So explain

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Forum List

Back