Liberals deport illegals from Martha's Vineyard. National Guard activated

California is a Blue state.......did "making them share in the burden" stop illegal immigration yet??

Why do you folks have such a hard time with arresting people who hire illegals??

Yall bend over backwards to coddle the MAIN SOURCE OF ILLEGAL immigration..the employers....or do you think they hire themselves??

.....makes me think its really about demonizing brown people...
I fully support punishing employers.

The problem is that THE ESTABLISHMENT DOES NOT!!!

That doesn't contort with the truth... we saw what republicans can do on illegal immigration under President Trump.... the border was secure under Trump because he made it clear that if you come to the border you will be sent home after you are forced to remain in Mexico for your hearing on asylum.... it was working but so many people are in denial on that truth.... and now we have a global catastrophe on our hands.....
Illegal immigration under Trump didn't stop you dic suckers from panicking over "caravans" every other month....staging fake crisis at the border....there was more performance art over the border during Trump's 4 years than at any time in history...so no, that hardly sounds like a solution to illegal immigration....

And when the DOJ finally threw a rich guy in prison who was notorious for hiring illegals......over 400 of them......your cult leader pardoned him and you morons didn't complain one bit....

Ronny better hope he didn't use taxpayer dough to fund his little stunt here.
He could be in a bit of hot water.
I read that the Repub controlled FL legislature allocated $12M in support of Ron's inhumane campaign stunt.

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist said he would support the Department of Justice getting involved after Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the Republican he's looking to unseat, used state funds to send Venezuelan migrants to Massachusetts.

DeSantis' office on Wednesday night took credit after 50 migrants arrived in two planes to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, where a local church provided temporary housing. The controversial move is sure to complicate migrants' ability to attend their immigration court hearings.

Some attorneys took to Twitter to question whether DeSantis' actions were legal given that federal law prohibits transporting undocumented immigrants across state lines.

I read that the Repub controlled FL legislature allocated $12M in support of Ron's inhumane campaign stunt.

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist said he would support the Department of Justice getting involved after Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the Republican he's looking to unseat, used state funds to send Venezuelan migrants to Massachusetts.

DeSantis' office on Wednesday night took credit after 50 migrants arrived in two planes to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, where a local church provided temporary housing. The controversial move is sure to complicate migrants' ability to attend their immigration court hearings.

Some attorneys took to Twitter to question whether DeSantis' actions were legal given that federal law prohibits transporting undocumented immigrants across state lines.

Florida did not want illegals camping out near the pedophiles that run Disneyworld.
Can't blame 'em.

I fully support punishing employers.

The problem is that THE ESTABLISHMENT DOES NOT!!!
I guarantee you that you haven't shown up on one post criticizing your cult leader for pardoning this guy...

"Donald Trump's decision this week to commute the prison sentence of an Iowa man who operated a slaughterhouse staffed with hundreds of undocumented immigrants came as a shock to immigration hardliners, who said the move was a dramatic departure from his tough talk on illegal immigration."

How is it I am the one who brought this up -- and not the so-called "Anti-Illegal Immigration" folks?

When you folks claim "I support punishing employers" -- but never complain about this stuff...I know you are full of shit...

Of course Hillary has to chime in

1663345603492003.jpg

Also Hillary "we can't shut our borders"

Illegal immigration under Trump didn't stop you dic suckers from panicking over "caravans" every other month....staging fake crisis at the border....there was more performance art over the border during Trump's 4 years than at any time in history...so no, that hardly sounds like a solution to illegal immigration....

And when the DOJ finally threw a rich guy in prison who was notorious for hiring illegals......over 400 of them......your cult leader pardoned him and you morons didn't complain one bit....

The caravans were in the first year of Trump's presidency... he stopped them with his remain in Mexico deal.... you are greatly misinformed...

There is no level of hypocrisy to which democrats will not sink.

So bascially, you got nothing. Typical conservative.
No answers. Just stunts.
Kinda been that way for about five decades now.
Oh, it's an answer alright. The border states can't handle this many illegal immigrants, so they're shipping some around to relieve the pressure. You know, to get the states and cities that proclaimed themselves sanctuaries the opportunity to put action to rhetoric and actually help out.

See now, this is funny. You are actually saying that it's inhumane to put illegal immigrants into high dollar, cushy blue state and city environments. It is to laugh when you realize what you just said.

You mean about compassionate Liberals making accommodations to feed and house these migrants instead of just dropping them off unannounced like Republicans do?
You mean like Biden does thousands have been dropped in the middle of the night in small towns all over the border states with no warning and provisions for them to be taken care of.

Forum List

Back