Liberals deport illegals from Martha's Vineyard. National Guard activated

LTdB22CRXWBg.jpeg

You mean about compassionate Liberals making accommodations to feed and house these migrants instead of just dropping them off unannounced like Republicans do?
You mean those "compassionate Liberals" whom drop the illegal aliens across our border and then expect the taxpaying citizens to feed and house the unlawful invaders.

How many illegal aliens are you accmmodating inside your own household, hypocrite?

Ron DeSantis has ‘beaten the left’ at their ‘own game’

The “tables have turned” as Florida Governor Ron DeSantis “beat the left” at their own game, Sky News host James Morrow says.
Mr DeSantis sent two planes full of illegal immigrants without warning to the island of Martha’s Vineyard.

Commentary:
Seven minutes and thirty-five seconds of pure satisfaction at the comeuppance for the far left lunatics.
Gov. Desantis helped show Maoist/DSA Democrat elitists as the hypocrites they truly are.
Isn't it appalling that only two governors in America have the audacity and courage to stand up and actually do something?
Governors of the border States need to send more, and more, and more, so they can experience how the rest of America lives. Boston, Portland and Seattle should be on the list.
After all, have we been told by the Maoist Democrats been telling us, "We are a nation of immigrants. Well, since they love illegal immigration that much, they can have them then. Kudos to Governors Abbott and DeSantis.

DeSantis expected to enrage the residents of Martha’s Vineyard by sending them “brown people”

Instead, the residents rallied together to provide them food and shelter and arranged for more permanent accommodations

DeSantis expected to enrage the residents of Martha’s Vineyard by sending them “brown people”

Instead, the residents rallied together to provide them food and shelter and arranged for more permanent accommodations
You Leftist loonies are always beating the "racist" drum even when it doesn't apply.

The issue isn't ethnic nor race, etc. it's legal versus illegal, criminal versus lawful.

There exists a legal and lawful way to enter our nation and/or apply for citizenship. Crossing our borders to enter, without permission=documentation is a crime(unlawful) and not an ideal way to make your case for citizenship, acceptance in our nation and society.

DeSantis and others are helping the psuedo-liberals to practice what they preach.

However, "provide them food and shelter and arranged for more permanent accommodations" could be seen as aiding and abetting the breaking of laws, supporting criminals and an accessory to their crimes.

I'm sure you are willing to take in a dozen or more illegal aliens into your own home and "provide them food and shelter and arranged for more permanent accommodations".

By busing them out of their neighborhoods and into others. Do on a small scale what DeSantis did on a larger, more distant one.

BTW, our Federal Guv'mint is also flying and transporting illegal aliens into other cities and parts of our country. Florida is just helping offset some of that cost and logistics.

By busing them out of their neighborhoods and into others. Do on a small scale what DeSantis did on a larger, more distant one.

BTW, our Federal Guv'mint is also flying and transporting illegal aliens into other cities and parts of our country. Florida is just helping offset some of that cost and logistics.
It is their state providing food and shelter
DeSantis just lied and shipped them out with NO SUPPORT

Classic propaganda/disinformation technique is to blend some truth into the lies that are your agenda~message. This following linked article is prime example of that.

The "truth" is that some of there suggestions towards the end have merit and common ground.
The lie/distortion begins with the title and winds through the article where they blur legal immigration with illegal immigration by failure to make distinction with those adjectives. They attempt to make the two sound interchangeable when they are far from it.

Contrary to the title, DeSantis knows " how immigration works" better than the Leftwing authors of MSNBC and the Leftist Main(Lame)StreamMedia(MSN) know and present here. Still, there is a small bit of useful information here, so ...

Ron DeSantis does not understand how immigration works​

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis put his own spin on a popular tactic of Republican presidential hopefuls this week when he sent flights of migrants to Massachusetts. While the governors of Texas and Arizona have bused migrants to New York and Washington, D.C., DeSantis chartered two private planes to scoop up people, most of whom had made their way to the U.S. from Venezuela, all the way in Texas (well outside his own jurisdiction) to drop them off on the liberal island of Martha’s Vineyard. Although they were told they would be given job opportunities and aid at their destination, their arrival was a surprise to residents and officials.

The article goes on to "confuse" (dis-inform) legal with illegal immigration and both with the temporary 'work permit' which allows 'migrant' workers in this country for only a brief few months and then expected to return to their homeland nations.

While many of us favor an expanded and enhanced "temporary work permit" process, we don't see a need to shorten and simplify the path to citizenship, nor change in the "green card' process.

It is their state providing food and shelter
DeSantis just lied and shipped them out with NO SUPPORT
Their state(Texas) is not obligated by it's Constitution to provide such.
The Federal Government's failure to prevent illegal entry nor to provide for such is the one whom is to blame for "NO SUPPORT".
Though according to VP Harris, there is no failure in the border security nor any illegal immigration or other form of illegal passage/invasion to our nation.

Meanwhile, how many of these illegal immigrants are you supporting out of your pocket?
Why do you continue to advocate for breaking the laws with regard to immigration?

Their state(Texas) is not obligated by it's Constitution to provide such.
The Federal Government's failure to prevent illegal entry nor to provide for such is the one whom is to blame for "NO SUPPORT".
Though according to VP Harris, there is no failure in the border security nor any illegal immigration or other form of illegal passage/invasion to our nation.

Meanwhile, how many of these illegal immigrants are you supporting out of your pocket?
Why do you continue to advocate for breaking the laws with regard to immigration?
What does that have to do with Florida?

DeSantis saw Abbott getting all the MAGA attention and created this stunt to draw attention to himself

And once they are here, Americans should treat them with compassion

We are better than this

A State dumping them in the middle of nowhere without arranging for food or shelter is despicable
Why? There is a process for legal immigration. I believe in treating LEGAL immigrants with compassion. I also believe in loading illegal immigrants on busses, ships and planes back to their home countries as soon as they as discovered. In my opinion the only due process illegal aliens are due is enough to establish that they don't have a green card or American birth certificate.

Yet again, you prove yourself to be an illiterate poster RW. Sorry to all readers who might think that I am jumping to conclusions, however, there is a long history of this poster and his continued spewing of falsehoods in the effort to muddy the waters when they’re clear.

Skin tone has nothing to do with it. This is one of your regular false flag attempts. It is about legal versus illegal entry, and the US enforces its borders for a good attempt
at national security. Legally, newsflash here RW- the US has defined borders. In order to maintain secure borders it does not involve a free willy approach that anybody including MS-16 members, drug runners supporting cartel growth, terrorists (fitting the definition of a terrorist), human traffickers etc. should walk freely across from Mexico or Canada into the US without legal consequences.

I'm sorry. Forgive me. Do not just and righteous God fearing Republican governors control their own borders?
I mean, why not build a wall? :auiqs.jpg:

Or, you could just demand that your congressional leaders sit down and solve the immigration issues.
But that would completely defeat the narrative.

Do you really think fat Ronny would call Rick Scott and Lil Marco on the carpet?....nope.

Sure, Cowboy, no one knows that Democrats are blocking any border enforcement. You fooled us, it's amazing. None of us have a clue. We don't even suspect it.

Fucking jackass ...

Yet again, you prove yourself to be an illiterate poster RW. Sorry to all readers who might think that I am jumping to conclusions, however, there is a long history of this poster and his continued spewing of falsehoods in the effort to muddy the waters when they’re clear.

Skin tone has nothing to do with it. This is one of your regular false flag attempts. It is about legal versus illegal entry, and the US enforces its borders for a good attempt
at national security. Legally, newsflash here RW- the US has defined borders. In order to maintain secure borders it does not involve a free willy approach that anybody including MS-16 members, drug runners supporting cartel growth, terrorists (fitting the definition of a terrorist), human traffickers etc. should walk freely across from Mexico or Canada into the US without legal consequences.
Skin tone had everything to do with it
Didn’t see him sending any Swedes

The Venezuelans were legally in the US while their immigration status was being resolved.

Why did DeSantis waste Florida tax dollars to ship legal migrants from Texas to Massachusetts other than they were brown people?

Why? There is a process for legal immigration. I believe in treating LEGAL immigrants with compassion. I also believe in loading illegal immigrants on busses, ships and planes back to their home countries as soon as they as discovered. In my opinion the only due process illegal aliens are due is enough to establish that they don't have a green card or American birth certificate.

Democrats want us to treat illegal aliens with "compassion" while Democrats treat us with none ...

So bascially, you got nothing. Typical conservative.
No answers. Just stunts.
Kinda been that way for about five decades now.

Yes, that's what I said. I couldn't read your meandering disjoined bull shit, I have nothing.

Do you have it now or you need me to explain it again?

Democrats want us to treat illegal aliens with "compassion" while Democrats treat us with none ...
You get what you give. And what you've given is ridicule, derision, and devotion.
Why are you now crying like a little bitch when it's given back to you?

Yes, that's what I said. I couldn't read your meandering disjoined bull shit, I have nothing.

Do you have it now or you need me to explain it again?
Problem is...you ALWAYS have nothing.

You get what you give.

Wow, if only that were true. But you're not stopping being a dick to Americans who think any differently than you do no matter what we do, piece of shit garbage

And what you've given is ridicule, derision, and devotion.
Why are you now crying like a little bitch when it's given back to you?

Poor little guy. You innocently call people racists and then we get rude about it. There there ...

:itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back