🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Go Fanatically Insane: Trump Says "Praise Be To God"

At least he didn't say "Allahu Akbar".

That would make me twitchy.

At one point, the doctors told Sofia that she would not be able to walk. Sophia replied,‘If you’re only going to talk about what I can’t do, then I don’t want to hear it. Just let me try to walk,'”

Atta girl!!!!!!

So do muslims.

Think about it.

Last I checked, Christians weren't strapping bombs to their asses and blowing people up. Nor were they cutting little kid's throats, burning people in fires, or machine-gunning them.

trump_two_corinthians.jpg
:lmao:.

At one point, the doctors told Sofia that she would not be able to walk. Sophia replied,‘If you’re only going to talk about what I can’t do, then I don’t want to hear it. Just let me try to walk,'”

Atta girl!!!!!!
What doctors and what exactly did they say? I often hear this "the doctors said x, then the opposite of x came true" and it generally doesn't include any names or direct quotes or context.

2 Corinthians 3:17...

"Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

I'll buy that. Obviously the Spirit of the Lord is with America, because we are truly a free nation. That is the whole ball game.

"Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

I'll buy that. Obviously the Spirit of the Lord is with America, because we are truly a free nation. That is the whole ball game.

ummmmm 'TWO' corinthians? that orange clown knows nothing about the bible or christianity.

ummmmm 'TWO' corinthians? that orange clown knows nothing about the bible or christianity.

But he cares. Unlike Obama whose phony piousness and better-than-thou attitude was sickening.

You can’t say Obama wasn’t religious as well.

“Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated... Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset””

Opinion | Obama: Man of the World

You can’t say Obama wasn’t religious as well.

“Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated... Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset””

Opinion | Obama: Man of the World

Wow, I guess one can know too much for republics.

Is knowledge that big of a threat to the Banana Republic Party?

The fact that the religious right can support Trump is a disgrace

Forum List

Back