Liberals going apeshit over Congressman's picture.

• Banned
Nothing interesting about it. I swear its like talking to brick walls...I support being allowed to do what you want as long as you are not harming anyone else..that's a baby and people want to abort babies that young and earlier than that...a baby has a beating heart from the damn near very beginning...abortion is murder therefore you are harming another life.

Nothing interesting about it. I swear its like talking to brick walls...I support being allowed to do what you want as long as you are not harming anyone else..that's a baby and people want to abort babies that young and earlier than that...a baby has a beating heart from the damn near very beginning...abortion is murder therefore you are harming another life.

I understand your aversion to abortion. What I don't understand is how you intend to enforce the demise of the practice without a government. :eusa_eh:

Government officials on both sides in Philadelphia worried more about animal welfare than the conditions in horror houses like Gosnell's abortion clinic because the abortionists had the political clout to avoid inspections. Gosnell was cutting off the heads of living infants, who were mistakenly born, with modified hedge clippers and nobody said a thing until his negligence caused the death of an adult woman.

Abortion in an Anarcho-Capitalist Society - The Mises Community

Doesn't seem to be a consensus on it. Some say people will form communities and ban it...others say they won't. No matter what abortion will never end.Unfortunately. Maybe once people are made to take responsibility for their lives they will take better actions when it comes to indiscriminate sex.

I see, wishful thinking, not unlike the notion that anarchy might actually work or that its a system more than a very small minority would actually desire.

I see, wishful thinking, not unlike the notion that anarchy might actually work or that its a system more than a very small minority would actually desire.

Anarchy (and the definition I'd use would be: the absence of a compulsive state government) is an interesting notion, and something I think is entirely possible. But it would require fundamental changes to our convictions as a society. In particular, it would require near universal agreement that invoking violence to get your way is beneath human dignity.

Obviously, we're a long way from achieving that kind of consensus, but I don't think it's unimaginable. Consider cannibalism. We're now at a point where laws banning the practice are superfluous. There may be such laws, but in point of fact, cannibalism isn't practiced because it's recognized as abhorrent and utterly inhumane. It's conceivable that, someday, humans will come to see the initiation of force against others as we now see cannibalism, and at that point a society could thrive without a coercive government.

In any case, I'd prefer anarchists keep their daydreams out of libertarian politics. Libertarians aren't anarchists (regardless of the fact that many anarchists support the libertarian agenda).

Last edited:
You are all forgetting about the fathers rights, it is different if the father of the unborn child is unaware of the pregnancy, but if he knows of it, he should have a time frame allowed to get a court ordered PPO or restraining order on all medical procedures that could harm his unborn child.
Most women get abortions because they know it could possibly destroy their figure, so if the father of the unborn child wishes to prevent an abortion, he must also put his money where his mouth is:
1. Pay the legal fees for the nation wide restraining order.
2. Pay for both attorneys for himself and the mother.
3. Pay for or provide healthcare for all prenatal care.
4. Pay for the mothers plastic surgery to restore her hotness after the baby is born.
5. Be willing to take full custody of the baby upon birth.
6. Release child support obligations so the mother will not have to pay it.
7. Allow visitations to the mother if she so decides in the future.

I am sure I have missed some things here, but the attorneys can figure this all out since the father is paying for it.
What I am saying here is that if the father is willing to step up and pay, he should not have to suffer the loss of a child because some superficial bitch is worried about her figure, as she would be released from all financial responsibility and maintain her hotness, the father deserves rights for his unborn child to LIVE.

Forum List

Back