Liberals hating on Lady Ga Ga because she DIDN'T bash Trump at Superbowl half-time show

Here's the thing, people are going to remember the celebrities who are making hateful attacks on Trump right now, and it's going to end up hurting their careers. Lady Ga Ga did the smart thing and refused to go down this path of self-destruction.

Lady Gag Us (left) also attended Marina Abramovic's (right) Spirit Cooking Satanic famous “dinners”....

why? why was she there

Curious people want to know.:dunno:

16508632_10154979495334913_4558847322915638252_n.jpg

Read the articles dummy.....
And you wonder why I see no difference between you and Blackrook?
Sorry. But keep banging your drum about thinking that people are being unfair to Lady Gaga about 1 performance, even though conservatives have hated her since day 1 of her career.
So besides being a name-caller like Blackrook, you're also making up shit about me? Interesting, but also false.

The LA Times article was negative towards her for not using her performance to make a political statement. No doubt the Breitbart piece was trying to make as much hay as possible, so is this later LA Times piece: Was Lady Gaga's halftime show political? Or not political enough? Four arguments for the former

The bottom line is that Lady Gaga put on a great and impressive halftime show, but like President Lincoln's observation about pleasing people, the far Left and the far Right differ on how great and impressive it was.

I'm happy Patriots won

I'm happy Lady Gaga kept her mouth shut of political things

I am curious though .... why Lady Gag Us attended a Satanist party?

Many Americans are too...they want to know

We need an answer to this

It is too horrible and disgusting

So

here we are .....waiting for an answer

Sorry. But keep banging your drum about thinking that people are being unfair to Lady Gaga about 1 performance, even though conservatives have hated her since day 1 of her career.
Ga Ga is the spawn of Satan.
Divine.Wind

See that above? That's an attack.
So is calling people dummy or motherfucking, cocksucking douchebag. All are attacks, they differ only by degree.

This one is more hateful than calling someone a dummy:
Hope to piss idiots like you off

Ga Ga is the spawn of Satan.
Divine.Wind

See that above? That's an attack.
So is calling people dummy or motherfucking, cocksucking douchebag. All are attacks, they differ only by degree.
Congratulations. Thanks to this thread, it looks like you are learning what an attack is.

Being a Satanist like Lady GAG US is not a good thing.

She is a loser .

Here's the thing, people are going to remember the celebrities who are making hateful attacks on Trump right now, and it's going to end up hurting their careers. Lady Ga Ga did the smart thing and refused to go down this path of self-destruction.
Like the Dixie Chicks? John Lennon saying the Beatles will be more popular than Jesus?

19662.jpg

So I read your article --- even though it's Dimbart ---- and failed to find this "hating". Some of them didn't even mention politics. Did you read your own link, or just nod like a zombie because a headline told you what you wanted to hear?

For a person with a signature showing violence against the president, I feel comfortable saying you're the hater.

Pogo considers the playing of the National Anthem as 'taunting people n stuff' and should be illegal, so you can dismiss anything he has to say about politics or pop culture.

So I read your article --- even though it's Dimbart ---- and failed to find this "hating". Some of them didn't even mention politics. Did you read your own link, or just nod like a zombie because a headline told you what you wanted to hear?

For a person with a signature showing violence against the president, I feel comfortable saying you're the hater.

Feel anything you like but exactly HOW is that image part of the OP?

And credit where due -- thanks to Mister Beale for that image. Also worth noting the scene it's based on --- immediately after he got done dissing women. Imagine a world where there are actually consequences* --- even if they don't exist in the real world.

Furthermore he wasn't the President then ---- just check the obesity factor.

Finally the gif is fake ---- but if it's hating you're looking for just check the quote that's also in the same sigline. That's real. And it's abbreviated; there's actually more to it.

*You know "consequences"? Like posting a thread based on a headline one didn't bother to read past and then being taken to task because what the headline claimed fails to exist?

Last edited:

I don't have television and didn't see the show. But from what's described here it seems to me GaGa on the contrary, engaged in the ultimate Rump bashing. That is, she refused to pay attention to him, without which he starves to death.

If only the entire media had done that, we wouldn't be in the position we're in today.

Forum List

Back