Liberals hating on Lady Ga Ga because she DIDN'T bash Trump at Superbowl half-time show

Yes. She was not attacked by anybody. And even then, the pathetic author could only come up with five examples (none of them attacking). So fake news.
Disagreed. The more you play the "fake news" card on legit news links like the LA Time, Variety and HuffPo, the faster you'll wear it out like the LW did the Race Card. Eventually most people will distrust you as much as Hillary "Dead Broke" Clinton.

At most the "liberals hating on Lady Gaga" is an exaggeration, but the LA Times article definitely dissed her for not dumping on Trump.
Dude it's over. Doesn't matter anymore. The right has been convinced for well over a decade that only their small handful of partisan news sources count as news. And they have never cared about being called racists, they just feel empowered right now to be racist because they don't think (and rightly so, unfortunately) that it will result in any real consequences.

I feel empowered to stop humoring them about their news. It's fake. And that's what I'll call it.
So I'm a racist for starting this thread? That's what you're saying?

AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST THE ELECTION....
The thread's over now dummy. Get back to your cartoons.

Last edited:
So I read your article --- even though it's Dimbart ---- and failed to find this "hating". Some of them didn't even mention politics. Did you read your own link, or just nod like a zombie because a headline told you what you wanted to hear?

For a person with a signature showing violence against the president, I feel comfortable saying you're the hater.

Yes. She was not attacked by anybody. And even then, the pathetic author could only come up with five examples (none of them attacking). So fake news.
Disagreed. The more you play the "fake news" card on legit news links like the LA Time, Variety and HuffPo, the faster you'll wear it out like the LW did the Race Card. Eventually most people will distrust you as much as Hillary "Dead Broke" Clinton.

At most the "liberals hating on Lady Gaga" is an exaggeration, but the LA Times article definitely dissed her for not dumping on Trump.
Dude it's over. Doesn't matter anymore. The right has been convinced for well over a decade that only their small handful of partisan news sources count as news. And they have never cared about being called racists, they just feel empowered right now to be racist because they don't think (and rightly so, unfortunately) that it will result in any real consequences.

I feel empowered to stop humoring them about their news. It's fake. And that's what I'll call it.
Dude, your denial that the LA Times and Variety didn't take pot shots at Lady Gaga proves you are no better than those you accuse.

These fanatics are hating on her for being a lib: Lady Ga Ga Halftime...Total Embarassment to the United States

Who do you think are the biggest fucking assholes?
The assholes who are cannibalizing one of their biggest promoter for not being hateful enough.

What a bunch of self destructive useful idiots. Their queen didn't win, thus they aren't being purged..they are going to oblige us by purging themselves from the face of the earth. Thank goodness.

Dude, your denial that the LA Times and Variety didn't take pot shots at Lady Gaga proves you are no better than those you accuse.
Read the articles dummy.

Attack: Fuck Lady Gaga, she's a bad person for not being political
Not an attack: A good performance, but I wish she had gone more political.

Nobody attacked her. I can't believe you dumb fucking rubes have got me spending this much time discussing Lady Gaga. Probably more than the last 5 years combined now.

She bashed and mocked both America AND the President. "Stairs Land is Your Land" is a sing the communists and Demcrats sing today as a statement against President Trump's immigration policy. A lb singing patriotic songs and says pledge of Allegience? How much can the libs hate America than doing that?
I never heard of "Stairs Land is Your Land" .

The song Lady Gaga sang was an old Woody Guthrie song titled "This Land is Your Land", one of our most famous folk songs. In 2002, it was chosen by Congress to be among the 50 songs chosen that year to be added to the National Registry.

2002 - National Recording Preservation Board
"This Land is Your Land." Woody Guthrie. (1944)
woody.jpg

Woody Guthrie, a legendary folk poet, had a strong influence on the folksong revival of the 1950s. He wrote or adapted over 1,000 songs, including this classic. Guthrie intended the song to be a grassroots response to "God Bless America."

Image Caption: Woody Guthrie; Image Credit: [WoodyGuthrie, half-length portrait, facing front, playing guitar]; REPRODUCTION NUMBER: LC-USZ62-120588 (b&w film copy neg.); Created/Published: 1943

So I read your article --- even though it's Dimbart ---- and failed to find this "hating". Some of them didn't even mention politics. Did you read your own link, or just nod like a zombie because a headline told you what you wanted to hear?

For a person with a signature showing violence against the president, I feel comfortable saying you're the hater.
Agreed. He is.

She bashed and mocked both America AND the President. "Thiss Land is Your Land" is a song the communists and Demcrats sing today as a statement against President Trump's immigration policy. A lib singing patriotic songs and says pledge of Allegiance for entertainment? How much can the libs hate America than doing that?
That's how I immediately took it. She was clever in her coded attack. The libs who follow FAKE NEWS are too stupid to get what she was doing. She wasn't outwardly political, so I give her credit for that.

If Lady Gaga attacked Donald Trump, it was too subtle for me to notice. I thought it was a great performance. I'm glad she didn't ruin it with politics.

That was the best half time show I've ever seen. That women can sing. I hope the leftards choke on their hate.

If Lady Gaga attacked Donald Trump, it was too subtle for me to notice. I thought it was a great performance. I'm glad she didn't ruin it with politics.
This land is your land....

Forum List

Back