Liberals have many views that coincide with the religion of Satanism .

Destroying the unborn , promiscuous sex, a hatred for Christianity and the Bible ,and the list goes on and on !! The average liberal would fit right in at a Black Mass !
You are quite confused, my dear, you are quite literally speaking here about Conservative Heterosexuals.

Destroying the unborn , promiscuous sex, a hatred for Christianity and the Bible ,and the list goes on and on !! The average liberal would fit right in at a Black Mass !

Actually, if you are referring to Levayan Satanism, then I believe you are mistaken about the first part of the list (abortion). The Satanic Bible doesn't say anything about being okay with "destroying the unborn." If anything, I would argue it is against it since they hold babies and children (along with non-human animals) in high regard. As far as promiscuous sex... I believe it does condone it (if not encourage it depending on the individual).

As for Christianity, I've heard them say they don't care about a "dying religion." So, If you consider being unconcerned to be a synonym for hatred, then I suppose you're right.

And what constitutes Satanism for you is coming from what source? As someone who's actually read LaVey's "The Satanic Bible" my impression was it's more akin to modern neopaganism.

Destroying the unborn? Sounds more like God actually. Numerous references in the OT of God doing that very thing consciously and intentionally.

Promiscuous sex. That IS Satanism. And more than a couple Christian faiths/cults.

LaVey Satanism (and there are different versions but will address the only one I'm actually conversant in) doesn't hate Christianity or the Bible. It hates hypocrisy and scapegoating. It simply doesn't address Christianity or the BIble except in the sense of pointing out the kinds of things it's objecting to.

Unless liberals are comfortable naked in public, they probably wouldn't enjoy a black mass. :)

Jesus was a Liberal

jesus2.png

Last edited:
If there was a fellow named Satan, I might agree, but this thread is nothing but a flame /troll bait thread..

If there was a fellow named Satan, I might agree, but this thread is nothing but a flame /troll bait thread..

There was, bur oriignally Satan was an angel of God's. Is no devil or evil opposite of God in Judaism. Satan didn't become a devil until Christianity (Catholicism) came along.

I respect Lavey's attempt at Satanism, but there is absolutely nothing Sinister or criminal about it... especially compared to the brilliance of the O9A.

I respect Lavey's attempt at Satanism, but there is absolutely nothing Sinister or criminal about it... especially compared to the brilliance of the O9A.

Anton used "Satanism" as a vehicle to explore a deviant lifestyle sans guilt. His followers are morons who would have been better off joining a Swinger's Club.

The OP is made up on quite a bit of assumption.
A, I know quite a few liberals that are pro-life and I know some conservative women who are pro-choice.
B, Not all liberals hate religion/Christianity and I know conservatives that are atheists, we have some on these very boards.
C, Of course the "promiscuous sex" thing is very bi-partisan, look at Washington DC!
This thread is doomed for failure. :(

Anton used "Satanism" as a vehicle to explore a deviant lifestyle sans guilt. His followers are morons who would have been better off joining a Swinger's Club.

As opposed to the morons who follow religions and cults which say no sex at all, or only once married? :)

Protestantism came about 'because some Catholic monk and nun wanted to explore a deviant lifestyle together' by getting married.

Last edited:

As opposed to the morons who follow religions and cults which say no sex at all, or only once married? :)

Protestantism came about 'because some Catholic monk and nun wanted to explore a deviant lifestyle together' by getting married.

Your understanding of religious history is amusing.

Your understanding of religious history is amusing.

Delta makes it up as he goes. With as little actual knowledge as he can get, if he were to really be informed, he would have to lie to say the things he does.

As for the thread.

The far right are haters, as is the far left. They impress no one on here, except those that are also haters, and they turn off more people in the middle than they turn on.

This past weekend I attended 2 churches, a Seventh Day Adventist on Saturday, and a Cumberland Presbyterian on Sunday. Both have liberals, both have conservatives, neither likes abortion, but other than counseling to an expectant mother, and trying to help her if she is sort of on the line, what else can be done? Neither church can raise a child, or children that are not wanted their parents. Neither church promotes promiscuity, though they don't condemn those people who practice it, you can hate the sin, but you should love the sinner. And both churches use the Bible. The Adventists take it word for word, the CP tend to believe that the OT was a history lesson and prophecy.

If the OP calls himself a Christian, he really needs to re-examine the Bible. Lest I have to inform him of what it says, about his original post.

Republicans "new" Satanism:

Helping children in danger.

American helping American.

Refusing to believe corporations are people.

Refusing to believe corporations have their own religion.

And anything else the old Jesus promoted.

The new Republican, right wing Jesus, has two horns and a tail.

Forum List

Back