🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Laughed at American Killed by North Korea...Now They Think Americans Will Vote for Them?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea. Now they think people will vote for them? Really? They don’t get the fact that the people are fed up with their condescending, narcissistic, bullshit.

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea. Now they think people will vote for them? Really? They don’t get the fact that the people are fed up with their condescending, narcissistic, bullshit.

^ :cuckoo:

Liberals found it in themselves to mock this young man on national television. I presented evidence of their sick behavior.

Liberals found it in themselves to mock this young man on national television. I presented evidence of their sick behavior.

Didn't they say he got what he deserved because "white privilege" don't play in commie North Korea????

Didn't they say he got what he deserved because "white privilege" don't play in commie North Korea????

That’s what the Daily Show said. Racist to the core...but they get a pass.

White kid?
Democrats laughed at?

Oh, these white wingers and their disgusting racism.

Hillary mocked the needless deaths of 4 Americans in Libya, snowflakes defended her, defended her crimes, and voted for for her anyway...

White kid?
Democrats laughed at?

Oh, these white wingers and their disgusting racism.

Liberals are sick people.

So how did he end up in North Korea?

I remember what Republicans said should happen to black basketball players in China.

Course, Republicans like blacks here................for target practice.

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea.

No, we didn't.

Do you think lying will get people to vote for you?

You don't get the fact that people are fed up with you and your cult being a pathologcally dishonest Stalinist bedwetters.

Basically, all Trumpflakes are wimps. They want a daddy figure to protect them ... but they picked Trump, a sniveling beta, which makes the Trumpflakes even bigger wimps. Since Trump is a beta, that puts the Trumpflakes solidly in the gamma, delta or epsilon class.

I remember what Republicans said should happen to black basketball players in China.

Really...you are a delusional idiot. So you think that spoiled little white boy got what he deserved?

Dennis Rodman is a fucking whacko who supports North Korea.

You're such a racist liar ... just like leaked DNC e-mails show democrats are...

I believe the criticism of the players busted for stealing was that they wouldn't acknowledge that President Trump acted on their behalf and what an ass their father was..........HUGE difference, dumb ass.

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea.

No, we didn't.

Do you think lying will get people to vote for you?

You don't get the fact that people are fed up with you and you cult being a pathologcally dishonest Stalinist bedwetters.
Yes you did. Whole audience full of liberals laughed at his imprisionment.

So, Trumpflakes, what else has FOX ordered you to blubber about?

When you're trying to claim you're not a weeping pajama boy, weeping on command is probably not the way to do it. Quite the contrary, it confirms your epsilon-male status.
I posted video evidence.

Hillary called blacks "super predators " who must be "brought to heel"

Forum List

Back