🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Laughed at American Killed by North Korea...Now They Think Americans Will Vote for Them?

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea. Now they think people will vote for them? Really? They don’t get the fact that the people are fed up with their condescending, narcissistic, bullshit.

I'm a liberal, never heard of any liberals thinking this was funny, ESPECIALLY after how tragically this thing ended.Could there be a liberal idiot out there somewhere? Of course, but it's sick to accuse liberals in general of this.

Take you half-baked strawman and shove it up your ass.

He was on television speaking to millions. Bet you laughed at the time.

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea. Now they think people will vote for them? Really? They don’t get the fact that the people are fed up with their condescending, narcissistic, bullshit.

I'm a liberal, never heard of any liberals thinking this was funny, ESPECIALLY after how tragically this thing ended.Could there be a liberal idiot out there somewhere? Of course, but it's sick to accuse liberals in general of this.

Part and parcel of the racism from the looney left.
Black DNC protest tells crowd: "White people to the back"

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea.A]

You mean like you laughed at all the people killed by Putin's Russia?

Oh wait- you are just lying again- like a good little Trumpster.

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea.A]

You mean like you laughed at all the people killed by Putin's Russia?

Oh wait- you are just lying again- like a good little Trumpster.
When did I laugh at people killed in Putin’s Russia? When did a major television network have a conservative comedian on a broadcast out to millions to spew his racist diatribe? Don’t give me the Trump/Fox predicable response either.

Liberals laugh when Americans die because... they are white.

Unbelievable racism on display.

It’s the basis of their party platform. Look at DNC convention in light of the murder of police officers. Were they trying to offend mainstream Americans?

It’s the basis of their party platform. Look at DNC convention in light of the murder of police officers. Were they trying to offend mainstream Americans?

I very much know that they hate whites.

But from hating to wanting us dead is still quite the leap.

I very much know that they hate whites.

But from hating to wanting us dead is still quite the leap.

Hey Norman...did you get my first round knockout video in support of your post over tax cuts I believe...

^ :cuckoo:

Liberals found it in themselves to mock this young man on national television. I presented evidence of their sick behavior.

But, I didn't.

But your entertainment, college campus, and media culture did. He was not just speaking as part of a comedy program...but he was the voice of liberals. Why don’t I vote Democrat anymore? Because the party hates America and thinks that wrapping their blatant narcissism in humor is somehow going to win me over. Not going to happen. Trump exposed this and won Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina. He will again in 2020.

Still not a democrat.

So how did he end up in North Korea?

I remember what Republicans said should happen to black basketball players in China.

Course, Republicans like blacks here................for target practice.

The Trump administration used diplomatic channels to get those basketball players out of China, then Ball’s father claimed that the Trump administration didn’t do anything, that is when Republican reacted, after they were home and an poorly informed father spouted off to seek his own publicity. Warmbier paid with his life.

You again are being dishonest however we all have come to expect your dishonesty.

He was on television speaking to millions. Bet you laughed at the time.

You are a pathetic loser.

Forum List

Back