Liberals Laughed at American Killed by North Korea...Now They Think Americans Will Vote for Them?

Liberals are just morally bankrupt pieces of garbage.

Whenever a Trump snowflake gets triggered, an angel gets its wings.

There's lots of happy new angels flying around these days.

“It’s just tough for me to have much sympathy for this guy and his crocodile tears,” said former Comedy Central host Larry Wilmore amid what was billed as a comedic monologue on his now-cancelled show in March 2016. He noted that, according to reporting, Warmbier had committed the “international crime” of poster stealing as part of an initiation into his UVA fraternity. “You’ve got to read the fine print on your American frat bro warranty,” Wilmore noted mockingly. “It says, ‘Frat Bro Privilege not valid in totalitarian dystopias.’”

It’s not easy for an American to offer himself up to the regime in Pyongyang as a bargaining chip. It takes considerable effort to be that reckless. Wilmore’s invocation of Warmbier’s “privilege” is, in this instance, inadvertently telling. Wilmore was cautious, but the adoring write up of his remarks in Salon was less coded. “This might be America’s biggest idiot frat boy,” the post was headlined.

University of Virginia’s fraternity system is the source of much progressive angst. That angst motivated the serial fabulist Sabrina Rubin Erdely to publish a fictional account of a gang rape initiation system at the frat—a piece that subsequently cost her former publication, Rolling Stone, $1.65 million in damages. “Privilege” is how social-justice advocates describe those who they think should be found guilty under a Rawlsian ideal of distributive justice. So what made Warmbier so deserving of his captivity and mistreatment at the hands of a famously brutal Stalinist regime? Huffington Post blogger La Sha was more direct than Wilmore in March 2016: his heritage. Specifically, his “white male privilege.”

In Sha’s estimation, the accidents of Warmbier’s birth afforded him a “shield” from justice in the United States. His heterosexuality, white skin color, and male genitalia rendered him functionally above the law. “That kind of reckless gall is an unfortunate side effect of being socialized first as a white boy, and then as a white man in this country,” she wrote. In fact, it’s not rare for North Korea to take American citizens hostage, but they are often of Korean heritage. There are three Americans of Korean origin in Pyongyang’s clutches right now, in fact. The author of this deluded, bigoted rant makes no effort to understand the conditions in North Korea. Why should she? Her appeals to identity politics and the historical grievances she invokes are enough for her baseless opinion to be taken seriously and published in a national political blog.

This horrifying zest to attack this young adult, now just another victim of a totalitarian and criminal state, has exposed social justice for what it is: the precise opposite of objective justice. There is no theory of justice, no school of thought that would justify the treatment to which Warmbier was subjected. There was nothing just about his ordeal. Those who would excuse the regime’s conduct, even going so far as to adopt its language (the grave “international crime” of poster theft) have abdicated all moral authority. And for what? The base pleasure of pleasing a mob that lusts for the blood of those with certain characteristics adopted at birth—characteristics they happen to resent. That’s not justice. It’s prejudice.

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea. Now they think people will vote for them? Really? They don’t get the fact that the people are fed up with their condescending, narcissistic, bullshit.

Who actually laughed as opposed to your made up story? Name names....links....

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea.

No, we didn't.

Do you think lying will get people to vote for you?

You don't get the fact that people are fed up with you and you cult being a pathologcally dishonest Stalinist bedwetters.
Yes you did. Whole audience full of liberals laughed at his imprisionment.

Whole audiences, eh? Then you'll have no problem providing us with actual proof. :lol:

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea. Now they think people will vote for them? Really? They don’t get the fact that the people are fed up with their condescending, narcissistic, bullshit.

Who actually laughed as opposed to your made up story? Name names....links....

It was on television dumbass. Watch the video.

Democrats laughed at the white kid imprisioned in North Korea.

No, we didn't.

Do you think lying will get people to vote for you?

You don't get the fact that people are fed up with you and you cult being a pathologcally dishonest Stalinist bedwetters.
Yes you did. Whole audience full of liberals laughed at his imprisionment.

Whole audiences, eh? Then you'll have no problem providing us with actual proof. :lol:
Your about a stupid fucker. Watch the OP video.

You got bitch-slapped.....you should have just sashayed away, Mamo........

Does it bug you, Trumpflake, when nobody pays the slightest attention to your proclamations of victory?

But then, given how often it happens, I supposed you're used to being humiliated. You'd probably miss the humiliation if we stopped dealing it out.

You got "punked", Mamo.....don't get pissed at me. I had plenty of help in taking you down a notch or three....not that it's a difficult task.

So how did he end up in North Korea?

I remember what Republicans said should happen to black basketball players in China.

Course, Republicans like blacks here................for target practice.

what did they say?

and who saved their asses?

rdean still as dumb as ever

Obama mocked Americans' concerns / fears over their safety and our national security by claiming they were only afraid of 'orphans' and 'widows' ... right before the terrorist he let into the country murdered 7 Americans in California....

...afterwards he sent his US AG out to threaten Americans with judicial punishment if they exercised their Constitutional right of free speech by talking about the attack / Islamic extremists...

So how did he end up in North Korea?

I remember what Republicans said should happen to black basketball players in China.

Course, Republicans like blacks here................for target practice.

what did they say?

and who saved their asses?

rdean still as dumb as ever
Thugs who steal in other countries and get arrested don't need the President's help. I am sure the players would have eventually gotten back to the US after being left behind ... eventually...

no. we're laughing at you.

So you don’t believe your own eyes from the video?

Obama justified stripping Americans of their Constitutional right of Due Process and killing them abroad in his own personal drone assassination program strikes...

White kid?
Democrats laughed at?

Oh, these white wingers and their disgusting racism.

They always are making up straw men arguments.

It’s a fucking video...OMG. Evidence. :finger3:

Democrats did not even wait 8 hours after the Vegas shooting to politicize the tragedy, ignoring the victims and their fight to survive in their haste to push their gun control agenda...

The reason Republicans accuse Democrats of laughing at this kid is because they suddenly understood laughing at the poor, the disabled, unarmed blacks being shot and so on doesn't endear them to the rest of the America. Rather than trying to lift themselves, to gain any respect, they choose to lie about and and tear down others. To them, it's always a race to the bottom. And they win, again and again.

I'm a liberal, never heard of any liberals thinking this was funny, ESPECIALLY after how tragically this thing ended.Could there be a liberal idiot out there somewhere? Of course, but it's sick to accuse liberals in general of this.

Take you half-baked strawman and shove it up your ass.

^ :cuckoo:

Liberals found it in themselves to mock this young man on national television. I presented evidence of their sick behavior.

But, I didn't.

But your entertainment, college campus, and media culture did. He was not just speaking as part of a comedy program...but he was the voice of liberals. Why don’t I vote Democrat anymore? Because the party hates America and thinks that wrapping their blatant narcissism in humor is somehow going to win me over. Not going to happen. Trump exposed this and won Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina. He will again in 2020.

Forum List

Back