Liberals lied to us again. The truth is the exact opposite of their claim

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Oh sure, non-citizens in the USA are safer than citizens. And sanctuary cities are safer too. I have a nice peice of swamp land I can cut you a deal on too.

The facts have come out, and the BS narratives are not even close to the truth. It's estimated that 7% of the population are non-citizens. Now the stats for federal crimes only. You know "science loving, educated, intellectually superior" liberals, these are stats and facts. They do not include sex-crimes and thieves:

22% of those convicted for murder are non-citizens.
18% of those convicted for fraud are non-citizens.
33% of those convicted for money laundering are non-citizens.
29% of those convicted for drug trafficking are non-citizens.
72% of those convicted for drug possession are non-citizens.

I guess that's racist huh? That or sexist. Course the culprits are victims, probably due to white privilege.

Last edited:
Oh sure, non-citizens in the USA are safer than citizens. And sanctuary cities are safer too. I have a nice peice of swamp land I can cut you a deal on too.

The facts have come out, and the BS narratives are not even close to the truth. It's estimated that 7% of the population are non-citizens. Now the stats for federal crimes only. You know "science loving, educated, intellectually superior" liberals, these are stats and facts. They do not include sex-crimes and thieves:

I guess that's racist huh? That or sexist. Course the culprits are victims, probably due oppression by white male Republicans.

So where's the source for this?

I guess that's racist huh? That or sexist. Course the culprits are victims, probably due oppression by white male Republicans.

He’s hiding it. And since he’s a Trumpie... the mods look away.

I guess that's racist huh? That or sexist. Course the culprits are victims, probably due to white privilege.
Who can afford a good lawyer?

Vouchers, good enough for education, good enough for social justice.

The truth has come out...100% of Trump supporters are blithering idiots.

Seawytch SEZ?!?!?!?!?!? "Only smart peoples are leftards like myself because we want MORE gubermint! We want MORE fees! We want MORE entitlements and subsidies!!! Da gubermint can never do enough for da peoples!!!!!!

(snicker)

"The relationship between illegal immigrants and violent crime

Research conducted by the federal government oversight organization Judicial Watch in 2014 documents that 50 percent of all federal crimes were committed near our border with Mexico.

Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed by federal prosecutors; 40 percent or 24,746 were in court districts along the southern borders of California, Arizona and Texas.

The Western District of Texas had the nation’s most significant crime rate with over 6,300 cases filed; followed by the Southern District of Texas with slightly over 6,000 cases.

The Southern California District with nearly 4,900 cases; New Mexico with nearly 4,000 cases and Arizona with over 3,500 criminal cases ranked 3rd, 4th and 5th.

The U.S. Department of Justice documents that in 2014, 19 percent or over 12,000 criminal cases filed by prosecutors were for violent crimes; and over 22 percent or 13,300 cases were for drug related felonies.

That same year, the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also involved in 17 percent of all drug trafficking sentences and one third of all federal prison sentences.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population

Vetted crime statistics from USDOJ, the U.S. Sentencing Commission and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) are both clear and demonstrative that illegal immigrants who comprise only 3.5 percent of our nation’s population, are convicted and sentenced for the crime of murder at a rate of three times that of their American citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants)."
The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

Daaaaamn. Citizens are fucking dangerous, being responsible for such a massive percentage of crime! Deport! Deport!

Research conducted by the federal government oversight organization Judicial Watch in 2014 documents that 50 percent of all federal crimes were committed near our border with Mexico.

Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed by federal prosecutors; 40 percent or 24,746 were in court districts along the southern borders of California, Arizona and Texas.

The Western District of Texas had the nation’s most significant crime rate with over 6,300 cases filed; followed by the Southern District of Texas with slightly over 6,000 cases.

The Southern California District with nearly 4,900 cases; New Mexico with nearly 4,000 cases and Arizona with over 3,500 criminal cases ranked 3rd, 4th and 5th.

The U.S. Department of Justice documents that in 2014, 19 percent or over 12,000 criminal cases filed by prosecutors were for violent crimes; and over 22 percent or 13,300 cases were for drug related felonies.

That same year, the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also involved in 17 percent of all drug trafficking sentences and one third of all federal prison sentences.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population

Vetted crime statistics from USDOJ, the U.S. Sentencing Commission and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) are both clear and demonstrative that illegal immigrants who comprise only 3.5 percent of our nation’s population, are convicted and sentenced for the crime of murder at a rate of three times that of their American citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants)."

So it's FEDERAL CRIMES and not CRIMES that you're talking about here?

Ha ha ha, you guys got me a good one. My second favorite part is when the liberal, seems to be a good guy, but he changes the narrative to "POLICE MUST DO BETTER JOB IN NON-CITIZEN NEIGHBORHOODS". He tried to make another point as well, maybe more, but just spins so he's unclear. You know, that's how it works

Ummmm.....
Definition of crime
1: an illegal act for which someone can be punished by the government; especially : a gross violation of law
2: a grave offense especially against morality
3: criminal activity
4: something reprehensible, foolish, or disgraceful

The police are targeting "non citizens ".

The 72 % drug possession is laughable . Like citizens don't do drugs? Just immigrants ? Please !

What could possibly be your point?

Seawytch SEZ?!?!?!?!?!? "Only smart peoples are leftards like myself because we want MORE gubermint! We want MORE fees! We want MORE entitlements and subsidies!!! Da gubermint can never do enough for da peoples!!!!!!

(snicker)
Trump lies 5.5 times a day every day. All documented. How many of his lies have you criticized him for?
Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics

Thanks for admitting you’re firmly in that blithering idiots/ frauds group.

The police are targeting "non citizens ".

The 72 % drug possession is laughable . Like citizens don't do drugs? Just immigrants ? Please !

Ah hell yes. It's the white privilege huh. We need more NFL protests, blacks are no longer in the equation. Unless they're illegal anyway.

Last edited:
GOP Leaders Celebrate Decisive Win Over Americans

lbmrqiejytnnk9ukllbg.jpg

:rofl:

(snicker)
Trump lies 5.5 times a day every day. All documented. How many of his lies have you criticized him for?
Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics

Thanks for admitting you’re firmly in that blithering idiots/ frauds group.

CNN??????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back