liberals melt down as Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter, Steve Bannon speak at Berkeley free speech week

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Suspected white supremacist Ben Shapiro, who tries to mask his racist rhetoric by claiming to be jewish, is in Berkeley now", liberal Tariq Nasheed tweeted. i predict riots!

DJtkv7MV4AEejFU.jpg

Actually I laughed, but it really is not funny. I try not to utterly despise the left and how they are tearing down this country. I cannot help it. I hate them and I fear how all of this is going to eventually end.

Good for them...I understand Ann Coulter has some fun stuff to say about trump.

Good to see Trump today called out Antifa again and all the violence & thuggery on the Left. The media ignores it.

Liberals are so dumb, they're accusing Ben Shapiro, a Jew who wears a yamaka all the time, of being a 'white supremacist'

The "birthplace of free speech" is paying $600K on security bc students can't handle hearing a 5'9" Jewish man's opinions.

Liberals are so dumb, they're accusing Ben Shapiro, a Jew who wears a yamaka all the time, of being a 'white supremacist'

The "birthplace of free speech" is paying $600K on security bc students can't handle hearing a 5'9" Jewish man's opinions.
This reminds me of when Liberals had to reclassify George Zimmerman as a "White Hispanic" in order to fit their narrative.

I find it so much fun to watch all the tough alt-right trumpanzees rattle their swords....safely hidden behind their keyboards. Are any of them really in Berkeley? Are you serious? :lol:

And I like the split screen from FOX showing the protests in Berkeley (which are wrong because we should all allow free speech) and the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue in Dallas.

I find it so much fun to watch all the tough alt-right trumpanzees rattle their swords....safely hidden behind their keyboards. Are any of them really in Berkeley? Are you serious? :lol:
Behind a keyboard... Also the only place you can muster the courage to run your mouth to "alt-right Trumpanzees... We know you ain't typing your groid babble from Berkley either.

Berkeley Ben Shapiro speech: Protesters gather - CNN

Ben Shapiro spoke at Berkeley yesterday...are we all going to die now that he was allowed to speak?

What was so bad about letting him speak?

What do you think, ANTIFA? Was it so bad to let a Jew speak?

These fucking dipshit snowflakes are calling Ben Shapiro a white supremacist?

WTF?

KKK and Jews...marching hand in hand at the parade of White Supremacy?

Berkeley is offering mental health services for students who are upset by free speech on the campus.

Are you fucking serious?

Why not just not go to the speech if you don't want to hear opinions you disagree with?

Make soap and don't bathe or shave with your friends while the grown ups discuss things.

And I like the split screen from FOX showing the protests in Berkeley (which are wrong because we should all allow free speech) and the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue in Dallas.

Double the outrage, double the fun.

Behind a keyboard... Also the only place you can muster the courage to run your mouth to "alt-right Trumpanzees... We know you ain't typing your groid babble from Berkley either.
Oh dear....triggered!

I'm for free speech....therefore it would be foolish for me to be at Berkeley (not Berkley, btw). I don't believe in stopping free speech and I have said in SEVERAL threads that Antifa is wrong wrong wrong on this issue.

How 'bout them apples, Alt-Right trumpanzees?

Why are snowflakes afraid to let Jew and a Queer.....invited guests speakers...to speak?

Specifically, why?

Forum List

Back