liberals melt down as Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter, Steve Bannon speak at Berkeley free speech week

Fascism (as defined by Merriam Webster): a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

So Trump is a brutal fascist as we're told by these brilliant leftist protesters. Trump is going to use the full force of the government to force segregation and kill or imprison any opposition to him and his "regime", yet people are able to carry their anti-fascism signs, shout how Ben Shapiro is a Nazi in support or Trump. What is Trump waiting for exactly?

Why are snowflakes afraid to let Jew and a Queer.....invited guests speakers...to speak?

Specifically, why?
I have no idea.....I am a firm believer in standing by and letting fools speak.

Exactly.

If Ann, Ben, and Milo are so insane, why not let them speak and expose their insanity?

I love that this asshole was allowed to speak and show us exactly how insane ANTIFA is.

I want that guy to speak more...in fact, I would love to see him on TV every single night promoting ANTIFA.

I find it so much fun to watch all the tough alt-right trumpanzees rattle their swords....safely hidden behind their keyboards. Are any of them really in Berkeley? Are you serious? :lol:

No, we're too busy working. If these stupid twits at Berkeley had jobs and were productive, they'd not be so obsessed with rioting over opinions.

bodecea said:
I have no idea.....I am a firm believer in standing by and letting fools speak.
Right on. Brendan O'Neill has a brilliant take on that. He says he love to hear "hate" speech because he can know exactly where it's coming from and understand the rationale (or lackthereof) behind it so he can expose and denounce it in a public forum, which in turn is a much more powerful long-term deterrent to hateful ideas than simply fining or jailing someone for it. In other words, it's better to turn the majority of society against someone's views rather than just punish punitively punish them.

Forum List

Back