Bill Maher Slams Berkeley for Canceling Ann Coulter Speech: ‘Liberals’ Version of Book Burning’

Read her books... available at your library..

I have. I even own two of them.

Actually, what you can see in them is an evolution. Back in the 1990's, she used to be a pretty straight up pundit who made reasoned arguments

Then somewhere along the line, she realized she could sell more books by saying outrageous, obnoxious shit, and there would be a certain element that would eat that shit up.

I doubt you would have the courage to do it yourself. I think even scalps girl could kick your ass.

Again, the box of medals the Army gave me says otherwise... but never mind.

Again, I call bullshit.

And as my grandfather told me (bronze star, purple heart) some medals are for doing things, and some medals are for just being somewhere. Which type are your supposed medals?

Bill Maher's lively hood depends on free speech s of course he is for free speech. Any one that backs the actions of Berkeley is a closed minded individual that deserves to live out the rest of their life in North Korea.
The Regressives REALLY hate Maher.

Honest liberals expose them for what they are, and what they aren't.

Again, I call bullshit.

And as my grandfather told me (bronze star, purple heart) some medals are for doing things, and some medals are for just being somewhere. Which type are your supposed medals?

Point is, I was in the military. You weren't. Probably because you are too selfish to actually give up a few years for the good of the country.

The Regressives REALLY hate Maher.

Honest liberals expose them for what they are, and what they aren't.

No, we hate him because he's an Islamophobic bigot who dresses up his racism in a nice liberal suit.

Again, I call bullshit.

Point is, I was in the military. You weren't. Probably because you are too selfish to actually give up a few years for the good of the country.

That ship won't sail. and considering you won't name your medals, I have a feeling your are mostly of the "I was at location X" type.

That ship won't sail. and considering you won't name your medals, I have a feeling your are mostly of the "I was at location X" type.

Point is, I was there. You weren't.

I put it on the line for my country. You whine about "Freedom" and "America" all day, but you didn't.

Point is, I was there. You weren't.

I put it on the line for my country. You whine about "Freedom" and "America" all day, but you didn't.

Considering it is a volunteer military, your goading doesn't hold much weight.

I am not a firefighter, but I want fires put out. by your logic if I am not a firefighter, I can't have that position.

Again, your lack of desire to tell me of said medals is telling.

Except you didn't volunteer. I did. that's the point.

I am not a firefighter, but I want fires put out. by your logic if I am not a firefighter, I can't have that position.

Well, no, but you see, what you don't get to do is claim you are braver than the guys who train to go into that building and put out the fire.

Except you didn't volunteer. I did. that's the point.

Well, no, but you see, what you don't get to do is claim you are braver than the guys who train to go into that building and put out the fire.

When it comes to actual fires, maybe. I am calling you a keyboard commando who lauds attacking people solely for their political viewpoints, which has nothing to to with military service, or even general human decency.

You are an asshole for your position, and I am just assuming you are a gutless coward who wouldn't actually have the balls to confront these people in person. This is despite the fact that attacking them they way you propose is actually assault, and pre-meditated assault at that.

When it comes to actual fires, maybe. I am calling you a keyboard commando who lauds attacking people solely for their political viewpoints, which has nothing to to with military service, or even general human decency.

If by political viewpoints, you mean advocating genocidal racist policies and expressing a love for Adolf Hitler, yes, I think those people should be attacked.

You are an asshole for your position, and I am just assuming you are a gutless coward who wouldn't actually have the balls to confront these people in person. This is despite the fact that attacking them they way you propose is actually assault, and pre-meditated assault at that.

Only if you get caught. YOu see, the idea is you find a nice dark alley to confront the Nazi in...

This country is f**ked, looks like freedom of speech is on the way out, I wonder what will happen when this starts happening to liberal speeches, will colleges still say that is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If by political viewpoints, you mean advocating genocidal racist policies and expressing a love for Adolf Hitler, yes, I think those people should be attacked.

Only if you get caught. YOu see, the idea is you find a nice dark alley to confront the Nazi in...

They should not be physically attacked, they should be debated and countered.

You aren't smart enough to pull that off.

But honestly, beating up a Nazi is SOOOOO Much more satisfying than just pointing out he is a racist shithead.

The problem with arguing with a Nazi is like wrestling with a pig. You both get shit all over you but the pig likes it.

But honestly, beating up a Nazi is SOOOOO Much more satisfying than just pointing out he is a racist shithead.

The problem with arguing with a Nazi is like wrestling with a pig. You both get shit all over you but the pig likes it.

Again, i doubt you have the balls to do it, all hat, no cattle

Forum List

Back