Bill Maher Slams Berkeley for Canceling Ann Coulter Speech: ‘Liberals’ Version of Book Burning’

She came for a fight, and she got one. Treating her any different from the guys who showed up for the same thing would be sexist.

Yet it's the Nazi who is getting expelled and facing criminal charges.

Yeah, in Berkeley where the mayor is a fan of the anti-fa fascists. Big surprise.

and a link would be helpful.....you are a known liar so I naturally don't trust your piddly ass.

Yeah, in Berkeley where the mayor is a fan of the anti-fa fascists. Big surprise.

and a link would be helpful.....you are a known liar so I naturally don't trust your piddly ass.

Cal State Stanislaus to investigate white supremacist student who punched woman in Berkeley melee

Here you go, buddy. Oh, by the way, your new hero is a convicted felon who pulled a gun on an cab driver and robbed him of $43.

It was in prison he became a Nazi, probably because he was scared the negroes would sodomize him.

Cal State Stanislaus to investigate white supremacist student who punched woman in Berkeley melee

Here you go, buddy. Oh, by the way, your new hero is a convicted felon who pulled a gun on an cab driver and robbed him of $43.

It was in prison he became a Nazi, probably because he was scared the negroes would sodomize him.

Where are the criminal charges?

He isn't a hero, he's what you get when leftist fucks like you decide to suppress speech.

He isn't a hero, he's what you get when leftist fucks like you decide to suppress speech.

He's apparently your hero... and criminal charges are coming...so you can make him a martyr.

Frankly, I'll be happy the day Trump is frog-marched out of the White House and all these Neo-Nazis he's brought along crawl back under their rocks.

Hey Regressives, you're out in the wacky, screwed up fringe.
1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

Bill Maher's lively hood depends on free speech s of course he is for free speech.
Any one that backs the actions of Berkeley is a closed minded individual that deserves to live out the rest of their life in North Korea.

Bill Maher's lively hood depends on free speech s of course he is for free speech. Any one that backs the actions of Berkeley is a closed minded individual that deserves to live out the rest of their life in North Korea.
Maher is a liberal because he's for free speech. Unlike the regressive mutants who have taken over the Democratic party.

Mac, Buddy, you can hug a Nazi all day, but at the end of the day, he'll throw you across the border if given a chance at best or turn you into a lampshade at worst.

No one is going to send Ann Coulter to a Reeducation camp. No one is going to lock her up.

They just don't want to hear her shit... and who can blame them?

Mac, Buddy, you can hug a Nazi all day, but at the end of the day, he'll throw you across the border if given a chance at best or turn you into a lampshade at worst.

No one is going to send Ann Coulter to a Reeducation camp. No one is going to lock her up.

They just don't want to hear her shit... and who can blame them?
You're to the Left of Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and even Noam freakin' Chomsky. Wow.

Trying to communicate with you is like trying to communicate with a hardcore conservative Christian. Only at least they're honest about what they are.

I'll let these folks do it:
1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

You're to the Left of Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and even Noam freakin' Chomsky. Wow.

No, I'm not. The main reason why democrats lost this year is because Hillary spent too much time appeasing these people.

wanting to punch out Nazis isn't a left-right thing. Everyone should agree, Nazis are reprehensible...

THIS IS WHY YOU PUNCH OUT NAZIS!!!
Ebensee_concentration_camp_prisoners_1945.jpg

He's apparently your hero... and criminal charges are coming...so you can make him a martyr.

Frankly, I'll be happy the day Trump is frog-marched out of the White House and all these Neo-Nazis he's brought along crawl back under their rocks.

Nope, but keep trying. And I guess you ignore all those Maoists in the anti-fa group....

Keep wishing, dickhead.

Nope, but keep trying. And I guess you ignore all those Maoists in the anti-fa group....

Keep wishing, dickhead.

Ooooh, "Maoists"? Really?

Fact is, your Nazi boy violated his parole when he sucker punched that girl.. hope he enjoys going back to prison.

And if he did so be it. But I doubt miss prissy pants is going to be so gung ho about getting "100 nazi scalps" next time.

Forum List

Back