Bill Maher Slams Berkeley for Canceling Ann Coulter Speech: ‘Liberals’ Version of Book Burning’

Yes, I know that you see no reason why anyone would encourage that.

That's my point. Thanks. Again.

You have no point, guy. I'm sorry HR spanked you for that dirty joke, but you need to stop worshipping awful people.

They're terrified of opposing speech, and they're also terrified by the light.

A group on campus invited her, and wanted her to speak, just like any other group on campus.

And if figures you support the heckler's veto, or even worse the "threat of a heckler's veto"

Okay. And the rest of the community told her to fuck off and die.

So she needs to fuck off and die.

Works for me.

They're terrified, and now they've even gone to the Left of the most respected lefties in the country.

We just "elected" a Nazi who has threatened to round up and deport millions of people.

If you aren't "terrified', you aren't paying attention. Especially since you claim to be Hispanic.

If you were Jewish in 1930's Germany, you'd be up for a promising career as a lampshade with attitudes like yours. "Let's have a discussion and hear the Nazis out!"

Uh. No.

You are a miserable bastard, and the world will be a better place when you are 6 feet under fertilizing it.

A group on campus invited her, and wanted her to speak, just like any other group on campus.

And if figures you support the heckler's veto, or even worse the "threat of a heckler's veto"

Okay. And the rest of the community told her to fuck off and die.

So she needs to fuck off and die.

Works for me.

They're terrified, and now they've even gone to the Left of the most respected lefties in the country.

We just "elected" a Nazi who has threatened to round up and deport millions of people.

If you aren't "terrified', you aren't paying attention. Especially since you claim to be Hispanic.

If you were Jewish in 1930's Germany, you'd be up for a promising career as a lampshade with attitudes like yours. "Let's have a discussion and hear the Nazis out!"

Uh. No.
This is how they're thinking, gang.

This is what has happened to them.

Joe is a thug, a bully, and a proto-fascist, nothing more or less.

Plus he's a cowardly one, because he wants government to do his dirty work for him.

He is basically the biggest asshole on this board.

These zealots are making Bernie Sanders look like Ronald Reagan.
23_zpskzgvznaa.gif~original

ou are a miserable bastard, and the world will be a better place when you are 6 feet under fertilizing it.

YOu are the one who thinks we need to hear the Nazis out... not me. Now why is that.

I think we already got the message that Nazis were bad people..

Bernie Sanders is the worst of white privilege... Oh, those poor white people...

Plus he's a cowardly one, because he wants government to do his dirty work for him.

Yawn, guy, you are the one who wants to round up millions of people and makes excuses for thug cops.

I just think that homophobic wife-beaters need to obey the law.

I don't like Mahr, but I give him credit for this one:

“Berkeley used to be the cradle of free speech, and now it’s just the cradle for f—ing babies,” Maher said. “I feel like this goes on all over the country on campuses — they invite somebody to speak that’s not exactly what liberals want to hear and they want to shut her down. I feel like this is the liberals’ version of book burning. And it’s got to stop.”

Bill Maher Slams Berkeley for Canceling Ann Coulter Speech: ‘Liberals’ Version of Book Burning’
I agree with Maher. College kids are often a bunch of crybabies. Free speech is free speech.

I don't like Mahr, but I give him credit for this one:

“Berkeley used to be the cradle of free speech, and now it’s just the cradle for f—ing babies,” Maher said. “I feel like this goes on all over the country on campuses — they invite somebody to speak that’s not exactly what liberals want to hear and they want to shut her down. I feel like this is the liberals’ version of book burning. And it’s got to stop.”

I agree with Maher. College kids are often a bunch of crybabies. Free speech is free speech.

And yet this is what you far left drone's promote here, you claim to be against Fascism yet support it through your religious causes..

Your words do not match your votes or that which you support without question or hesitation..

ou are a miserable bastard, and the world will be a better place when you are 6 feet under fertilizing it.

YOu are the one who thinks we need to hear the Nazis out... not me. Now why is that.

Bernie Sanders is the worst of white privilege... Oh, those poor white people...

Because by silencing them you become worse than the Nazis, and you have a habit of creating martyrs.

Yawn, guy, you are the one who wants to round up millions of people and makes excuses for thug cops.

I just think that homophobic wife-beaters need to obey the law.

Show me where I have posted about "rounding up millions of people"

And if you are talking about Illegal immigrants, then its not millions, honestly at most its 10,000 or so at a time.

Because by silencing them you become worse than the Nazis, and you have a habit of creating martyrs.
Reason doesn't work with authoritarian zealots. They're gonna shut you up and shut you down, no matter what.

They're convinced that, down the road, that will get them what they want.

Hey, I'd be all for throwing Nazis to the Lions. That sounds like fun.

except for the poor lions, who'd probably get sick.

Reason doesn't work with authoritarian zealots. They're gonna shut you up and shut you down, no matter what.

I think what will get us what we want is that you old white people with anger issues are dying off.

You've only won the national popular vote once since 1988. Gerrymandering only gets you so far in protecting your privilege.

Then again, the only President who had a worse first 100 days than Biffenfuhrer is William Harrison... and that's because he died!

I think what will get us what we want is that you old white people with anger issues are dying off.

You've only won the national popular vote once since 1988. Gerrymandering only gets you so far in protecting your privilege.

Then again, the only President who had a worse first 100 days than Biffenfuhrer is William Harrison... and that's because he died!

No, you would let someone else do it, because you are a gutless fucking coward.

See Marty? They can't address the issue, they have to deflect and attack.

At some level, they know what they are.

Forum List

Back