Bill Maher Slams Berkeley for Canceling Ann Coulter Speech: ‘Liberals’ Version of Book Burning’

It needs to be recognized that the Regressive Left is going to throw their allies in Antifa under the bus in an attempt to cover their goals.

Make no mistake, they still despise our most valued and important principle.

Is "Antifa" really a thing, or is that something you think is hiding under your bed right next to the PC Police.

So let me get this straight. a 200 pound Nazi ex-con beats up a little 98 lbs girl, and you are cheering for the Nazi thug.

But you are totally liberal... and Hispanic! Because you know, free speech and stuff.

And if he did so be it. But I doubt miss prissy pants is going to be so gung ho about getting "100 nazi scalps" next time.

Right. She only has 99 to go now.

No, she got zero, and her ass kicked. When you come to a fight, you need to be ready to fight.

I guess a pussy like you doesn't get that concept.

Lefties like to invent reasons why they can figuratively or literally attack you, and they expect you to just take it like a good little bitch.

It has worked quite a bit in the past.

NOt any fucking more.

hqdefault.jpg

No, she got zero, and her ass kicked. When you come to a fight, you need to be ready to fight.

He's going to prison... and getting thrown off campus... so I'd call that getting a scalp.

Again, you've embraced these thugs.. lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Lefties like to invent reasons why they can figuratively or literally attack you, and they expect you to just take it like a good little bitch.

It has worked quite a bit in the past.

NOt any fucking more.

KKKorrell just loves when Nazis beat up little girls. He wishes he was that tough.

He's going to prison... and getting thrown off campus... so I'd call that getting a scalp.

Again, you've embraced these thugs.. lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

When you show up for a fight and need the authorities to do your dirty work for you, that's not a scalp.

She wanted to play with the big boys, and she lost.

The only reason these thugs are needed is your side's thugs started it. If the anti-fa idiots had done nothing but heckle the marchers, no violence would have happened.
"
They tried direct confrontation, and they got their asses kicked, including the woman in question.

The violence at Berkeley was mainly clashes between leftwing AND rightwing extremists.

btw, to use a well worn term around here, Bill Maher is still butthurt over being protested himself at Berkeley a few years ago. boohoo.

When you show up for a fight and need the authorities to do your dirty work for you, that's not a scalp.

She wanted to play with the big boys, and she lost.

But it's the Nazi who is going back to jail for violating his parole...

Ha-ha.

Antifa is nothing, a diversion.

The biggest problem remains the "adult" Regressive Leftists who encourage, enable, defend and spin for those who do not support our most basic principle.

They hate this country's history, traditions and values, and for whatever reason, this Coulter thing exposed them beautifully. It's all over this board.

Antifa is nothing, a diversion.

The biggest problem remains the "adult" Regressive Leftists who encourage, enable, defend and spin for those who do not support our most basic principle.

They hate this country's history, traditions and values, and for whatever reason, this Coulter thing exposed them beautifully. It's all over this board.

Again, you probably need to pick better role models than some anorexic skank who claimed that 9/11 Widows were enjoying their husbands' deaths.

The first amendment protects your right to say stupid things. It doesn't guarantee you a forum.

The biggest problem remains the "adult" Regressive Leftists who encourage, enable, defend and spin for those who do not support our most basic principle. They hate this country's history, traditions and values, and for whatever reason, this Coulter thing exposed them beautifully. It's all over this board..
Again, you probably need to pick better role models than some anorexic skank who claimed that 9/11 Widows were enjoying their husbands' deaths.The first amendment protects your right to say stupid things. It doesn't guarantee you a forum.
^^^ See?

That you keep m issing the point?

Hey, if the Government were throwing Ann Coulter in prison until she went full Winston Smith and denounced all her previous nastiness (admittably, that confession could go on for days), you might have a point.

"We don't want you here because you are a nasty person" isn't the same thing.

Again, when the Nazis are dragging women out of their hospital beds to deport them, it's really time to stop playing nice with these people.

So you are in favor of lawlessness when it suits your side?

Oh wait, of course you are, you are a fucking thug.

Actually, it should be totally legal to beat Nazis...

Maybe we can even issue hunting licenses for them.

Forum List

Back