🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals (moron hypocrites) celebrate Earth Day by trashing National Mall

You can't blame the people if there weren't enough trashcans for all the trash. What did you want them to do with the trash? It has to go somewhere.

I can sure as hell blame the organizers, who should have made it a priority. Also you can blame the attendees for not reducing their trash footprint adequately enough.

Yes, it’s that time of year where liberals celebrate Mother Gaia by trashing every place they touch like a bunch of smug, pot-smoking, latte-drinking, garbage-ridden locusts. This time it was the National Mall where they held a “Global Citizen” concert with the likes of Usher and No Doubt. Apparently being a “global citizen” doesn’t include picking up after yourself:

Read more: Liberals celebrate Earth Day by completely trashing the National Mall The Right Scoop -

CC6H-AmXIAAeJae.jpg
pot-day-hippie-hill-april-2013-300x200.jpg
5023907175_FoxNation_earthday2_thumb_640xauto_709526_xlarge.jpeg

I wish Patriotic Conservatives would stop calling these scumbags 'liberals'.

They are not.

I am a liberal. I am for many things that would be considered liberal..... Liberty, Personal Freedom, the Rule of Law over the Rule of Power, the Equal Treatment of Women, Nondiscrimination......

dimocraps are NOT liberals, they are radical, scum of the earth, Anti-American FILTH.

All they want is power. That's all they're concerned with.

Yes, it’s that time of year where liberals celebrate Mother Gaia by trashing every place they touch like a bunch of smug, pot-smoking, latte-drinking, garbage-ridden locusts. This time it was the National Mall where they held a “Global Citizen” concert with the likes of Usher and No Doubt. Apparently being a “global citizen” doesn’t include picking up after yourself:

Read more: Liberals celebrate Earth Day by completely trashing the National Mall The Right Scoop -

CC6H-AmXIAAeJae.jpg
pot-day-hippie-hill-april-2013-300x200.jpg
5023907175_FoxNation_earthday2_thumb_640xauto_709526_xlarge.jpeg

I wish Patriotic Conservatives would stop calling these scumbags 'liberals'.

They are not.

I am a liberal. I am for many things that would be considered liberal..... Liberty, Personal Freedom, the Rule of Law over the Rule of Power, the Equal Treatment of Women, Nondiscrimination......

dimocraps are NOT liberals, they are radical, scum of the earth, Anti-American FILTH.

All they want is power. That's all they're concerned with.

I have come to the conclusion progressive statist is what matches them the best.

You can't blame the people if there weren't enough trashcans for all the trash. What did you want them to do with the trash? It has to go somewhere.

They can do it like the TEA Party does, take care of it themselves.
Once again we have the lefts ideology of, it's not our fault because there wasn't enough trashcans.

Either dispose of it properly or take it home, since they are the ones that brought it in the first place. You know, be responsible.

They can do it like the TEA Party does, take care of it themselves.
Once again we have the lefts ideology of, it's not our fault because there wasn't enough trashcans.
This is true. The TEA Party attendees will take their trash with them if the cans are too full for more. What they do NOT do is just throw it on the ground for somebody else to worry about. That's what democrat serfs do.

Next you'll bitch about the gas in their cars. Had it been online you'd be mad about the electricty used. Give it a rest.

Next you'll bitch about the gas in their cars. Had it been online you'd be mad about the electricty used. Give it a rest.
Actually, most greenies are raging hypocrites. Need a big name? Algore.
Most greenies are human. With humans you get waste and garbage. People shit in the woods, even those who don't want to clear cut them. Grow up and rant about actual issues. There are many.

Most greenies are human. With humans you get waste and garbage. People shit in the woods, even those who don't want to clear cut them. Grow up and rant about actual issues. There are many.

And you take responsibility for cleaning up your own waste and garbage.

No, I pay people to do that. That's how it works. The fees to use the site does the same so fucking get off the soapbox.

No, I pay people to do that. That's how it works. The fees to use the site does the same so fucking get off the soapbox.

There you have it people.
Leave trash on the National Lawn because our tax dollars pay people to do it.
It's their job, not ours and to hell with being responsible for yourself.

They put garbage in and then around the,..................................................wait for it,....................................................................garbage cans, and fees for the site and their taxes do pay to have that to be hauled away. Time to grow up now kiddies.

They put garbage in and then around the,..................................................wait for it,....................................................................garbage cans, and fees for the site and their taxes do pay to have that to be hauled away. Time to grow up now kiddies.

Then why is it all over the lawn?

TEA party completely filled the same area and not one piece of trash was on the lawn.
Conservatives have respect for our National treasures and they take responsibility for it.
Liberals don't care and say we have people that do this for us.

I planted a tree to celebrate Earth Day.
Following that yearly tradition, a group of us cleaned up trash that was thrown on the road/ditches along a five mile stretch of Interstate 35W.
Is that OK with you anti-Earth Day types?
images.jpg earth day.jpg

TEA party completely filled the same area and not one piece of trash was on the lawn.
Conservatives have respect for our National treasures and they take responsibility for it.
The Tea Party trashes the world while the other side left trash next to overflowing garbage cans for collection. Yeah, not concerned.

The Tea Party trashes the world while the other side left trash next to overflowing garbage cans for collection. Yeah, not concerned.

Proof- the left do not deal in reality.

Adult people, sane people, civil people all actually care about what they do to the earth and what they leave behind. Apparently, greenies prefer ranting a big story to doing what they demand from others.

Just pulling it out of your butt as you go.

Forum List

Back